𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮

Now I know you readers have been missing them all.

Aneysa, Neteyam, Lo'ak, Tsireya, Ao'nung, Love, Kiri and Rotxo.

So, let us see what they are up too, a year later.

。・:*˚:✧。

"Good morning Dr.Sully" Jamie welcomes him in.

"Jamie" Neteyam gives him a nod, as he's making his way to his office.

"Your personal assistant is waiting for you in your office. She's set everything out for you" Jamie says.

"Oh I'm sure she did. But Thankyou for informing me" Neteyam replies, making his way to his office.

As he opens the door, he lets a smirk out, before closing it behind him.

"You might want to lock it, whilst you are at it. Dr.Neteyam" his assistant speaks.

"Whatever you say" he shrugs, turning the handle on the door, locking it from the inside.

As he turns around, his assistant was now sat on his desk, "well.. what are you waiting for?"

"So that's why you left the house so early" Neteyam chuckles as he walks towards her.

"What wife would i be, if I didn't help my husband out a little, before he starts his day?" She replies.

Aneysa. Not only Neteyam's wife, but his assistant.

Now that Riley had left, Neteyam had taken charge of this hospital.

And what better way to celebrate, then to hire his wife, to be his personal assistant.

There were no problems with it.. right?

。・:*˚:✧。

"Jamie, give me a moment, I'll be right back" Neteyam speaks to Jamie before walking out the patient's room, after seeing Aneysa walk past.

She turns around to wink at him, before she continues to walk to his office, closing the door behind her.

But Neteyam wasn't going to let that go. Not when she looked.. the way she did, I guess?

。・:*˚:✧。

"You can't just walk past me, dressed like that and expect me to focus" Neteyam whispers in her ear as he's sat in his chair, with Aneysa sat on top.

"You chose to keep me as your personal assistant" she says back, before burying her face into his neck.

Both his hands on her waist as she grinds on him back and fourth.

"I did. And I do not regret it one bit."

。・:*˚:✧。

"You are the most perfect wife" Neteyam picks her up off the desk, as she wraps his legs around him.

"Now that I'm ovulating, I thought maybe-"

"Yes. No is not even an answer" he replies before kissing her.

。・:*˚:✧。

"Lo'ak!" Tsireya calls out.

Lo'ak, who was stood in the kitchen, with a face towel laid on one side of his shoulder, as he was testing the temperature of the baby milk, ran upstairs, after hearing his wife shout to him.