Chapter 28

"Ouch Teyam, you're hurting my hair" Aneysa says as Neteyam tries to clip her hair properly.

"You find this painful but me inside you pleasurable?" Neteyam asks.

She slaps his hand, making him laugh.

"I'm sorry. I just love to tease you" Neteyam says.

"Yes I can see that very well" Aneysa replies.

He kisses her cheek before helping her properly.

"My lipstick has come off, and my makeup is a mess. Oh no" Aneysa says as she looks at herself in her mirror.

"You look beautiful" Neteyam says.

"Easy for you to say, you are the man who railed me not thirty minutes ago" Aneysa says. 

He laughs.

"Teyam, it's not funny! I look horrendous!" Aneysa says.

"Well, Kiri has some makeup in her room, maybe I could get some of hers to help you top it up" Neteyam says.

"I can't just take it without asking" Aneysa replies.

He turns his phone on.

Aneysa watches him and she sees him typing away, only to then turn his phone off and look at her with a smile, "she said yes. Stay here I'll be back."

He walks out, leaving Aneysa on her own.

As he's walking to Kiri's room, he heads past Jake's office, only to then stop and take a double look, finding Lo'ak stood inside.

"Lo'ak?" He walks in.

Lo'ak turns around.

"What are you doing here?" Neteyam asks.

"Nothing" Lo'ak tries to walk out but Neteyam stops him.

"What's going on? You have been acting odd since this morning? Has someone said something to you?" Neteyam asks.

Lo'ak pushes Neteyam's hand off his arm, "just leave me alone Neteyam. Nothing is wrong."

He walks off, placing his hand in his pocket.

Neteyam was confused as he looked to Lo'ak and then back into his fathers office.

He turns the lights off and closes the door before continuing to making his way to Kiri's bedroom.

Aneysa sits down, putting her fingers through her hair to untangle the knots when Lo'ak walks in.

"Why are you in here?" Lo'ak asks her.

She looks at him, "well it is a pleasure to see you too."

"Did you and my brother have sex?" He asks.

"Lo'ak, that isn't something to discuss with you. Why are you so angry, what's wrong?" Aneysa asks.

"Lo'ak?" Neteyam walks past him and into his room.

"What's going on?" Aneysa stands up.

"I can't do this anymore" Lo'ak says.

"Do what?" Aneysa asks.

"The only reason you lost all your money is because of our father" Lo'ak says.

"What?" Aneysa now moves Neteyam out the way.

"Lo'ak what are you going on about?" Neteyam asks him.

"I don't know how or what but all I heard from father was that it was an accident, and that he is the reason. Your fathers money has been given to your uncle for whatever godforsaken reason there is" Lo'ak says.