Chapter 90- Part 2

Neteyam had just dropped off Lo'ak and Tsireya to the airport, as they were to catch a flight, off to Greece, to start their honeymoon week.

"Be safe. Don't get pregnant, make sure to call when you reach, and most importantly.. have fun" Neteyam says to them, as he places his hand on Lo'aks' shoulder.

Tsireya laughs as Lo'ak rolls his eyes, "I'm afraid you'll get Aneysa pregnant, the way you cannot keep your eyes off her."

"Hey. I only plan to do that after we're married. Whenever she wishes of course" Neteyam says.

"Why are we talking about this. Ew" Lo'ak says.

"Hey. You're the one who mentioned me getting her pregnant" Neteyam says.

"Because you mentioned it first" Lo'ak replies.

"Both of you stop bickering" Tsireya looks at both of them.

Neteyam laughs, "but, have fun. I mean it. You both deserve it."

"Hang on, you said after you and Aneysa get married. When exactly do you plan on proposing to her?" Lo'ak asks.

Neteyam looks to Tsireya and they both give a knowing smile to one another.

"I left the bouquet with your mother" Tsireya says.

"Tonight?!" Lo'ak shouts.

"Relax. We'll be on FaceTime to see the whole thing" Tsireya says.

"I know, but still" Lo'ak looks to his brother.

"Honestly, I was meant to propose to her a while back. But then, Tsireya proposed to you. And I didn't wish to take that away from you Lo. So I'm going to propose to her tonight. I've made her wait long enough" Neteyam says.

"Well, I wish you the best of luck" Lo'ak smiles at him.

"There's just someone I have to talk to first" Neteyam smiles, giving a little nod.

-

"Mr and Mrs Renrawin. Hello" Neteyam was stood in front of Aneysa's parents grave, with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

He places it in the middle, between them both.

"It would be a lot easier if I could hear you talk. Get to know you more than I have. As much as Aneysa has told me about you both, I would have love to got to know you, in person Mr.Renrawin. To show you, how well I mean, when I say that I love your daughter. From the bottom of my heart" Neteyam says.

He thinks about Aneysa for a moment, as it brings a smile to his face.

"Your daughter.. she is reckless. Terrifyingly reckless. She would run through the ends of the earth, to save the people she loves, even if she gets hurt along the way. And that's what I love about her the most."

"Neteyam Sully, I am going to kill you!" Aneysa screams, as she runs after him, with a water gun.

"Ha ha, you've got to catch me first!" Neteyam shouts as he runs away from her.

He continues to run and then stops to turn around, seeing her stood still.

"Aneysa?" He calls out.

"You ruined my favourite dress!" She lets out a dramatic sob.

Neteyam laughs, "oh dear."

"It's not funny!" She looks down at her dress.

He smiles as he walks to her, putting his water gun down, "fine. Shoot me."