Chapter 65

They left around 7:00am.

Making their way to Florida, on a 3 hour ride.

In one car, Tuk and Mo'at were both asleep at the back.

Whilst Neytiri was feeding herself, along with Jake, who was driving.

"Here you are" Neytiri takes a piece of orange in her fingers and holds it in front of Jake for him to take a bite.

Jake puts it into his mouth and smiles, "what did I ever do to get so lucky."

"Im not quite sure either" Neytiri replies, letting out a playful laugh.

"What are the room arrangements?" Jake asks.

"The kids will have their own rooms. And we will share with Tuk" Neytiri says.

"And your mother?" Jake asks.

"Her own" Neytiri replies.

"Maybe.. just a thought but, maybe, we should let Tuk share with her grandmother for tonight" Jake shrugs.

"Oh really? And why's that?" Neytiri asks.

"Because I want to spend this weekend with my wife. Just the two of us, in bed" Jake says.

Neytiri laughs, "you're cheeky."

"So is that a yes?" Jake asks.

"Very well" Neytiri rolls her eyes.

-

"Oh and then, we can visit the Magic Kingdom Park!" Tsireya squeals in excitement as she claps her hands together.

Lo'ak laughs, "you are very excited aren't you?"

"Of course! There's so much for us to do!" Tsireya squeals, "oh and I planned something to do with the girls."

"Oh really? Tell me all about what you're going to do" Lo'ak asks, being interested in what Tsireya had planned.

"Well, there is an activity we get to do, where we get dressed up as Disney princess. Of course, I've chosen to be Tiana. I think she is very beautiful" Tsireya says.

"Yes she is. Very much so. I think you'd look great and green is definitely your colour" Lo'ak says.

Tsireya smiles, "I love how much attention you pay to me."

"Of course Reya. I love to hear everything about you. Always" Lo'ak says.

Tsireya smiles, as she turns to face him.

"You like what you see?" Lo'ak asks.

"I love it" Tsireya says.

"Oh wait!" She jumps out of her seat, reaching to the back.

She takes out two headbands, styled with Mickey and Minnie Mouse ears.

"One for me and one for you!" She squeals.

Lo'ak laughs, "that is adorable."

"So you'll wear it?" Tsireya asks.

"Of course. You bought it for me so I will" Lo'ak says.

Tsireya smiles, "I bought them for all of us, each with our initials on the back of the ear. That was each of us can be matching. Even for Tuk!"

"She's going to love it" Lo'ak says.

"Im glad" Tsireya replies.

-

"I really need to pee Aonung!" Love shouts.