Chapter 20

"So, will you accept my apology?" Neteyam asks.

"I am not too sure, as I do love to torture you. It is said that torturing you will bring you closer to me" Aneysa says.

"And who is it that has said such a horrid thing?" Neteyam asks.

"A friend" Aneysa smiles.

"Oh, your smile is what I live for" Neteyam says, as he places his hand near his heart.

"I am no monster, nor perfect. So I do accept your apology, on the note that you do not treat me in such a way ever again. It is cruel" Aneysa says.

"I wouldn't dare to" Neteyam replies.

She turns around, picking up the flowers off her bed, and turning back to face him.

"My, it is beautiful. And so many!" Aneysa looks at the flowers with delight in her eyes.

"It is not enough, to express just how sorry I am for the way I had treated you" Neteyam says.

"All is forgiven. I would just like to move past this, for I might lose my mind" Aneysa walks inside her bathroom.

She comes back out a second later, holding a vase in her hand filled with water.

"Where does one find a vase in a bathroom?" Neteyam asks.

"This vase had been kept under the cabinet, as I have not had many flowers given to me" Aneysa replies as she takes the rose, placing them one by one.

Neteyam comes forward, taking them from her.

She looks up at him.

"Your hands are far to delicate. I would regret my decisions on letting you continue to do this, if you had pricked your finger" Neteyam says.

"My. You were so cold and now, you have become very warm to me once again" Aneysa says.

"If you do wish to torture me, do go easy. I am a man but I would not wish to be tortured by you even on my worst enemy" Neteyam says.

"Is it that unbearable?" Aneysa asks.

"Not only that, but I would fall apart. You are what I need the most" Neteyam says to her.

She cups both his cheeks, making him look at her.

"I will try my best not to, but I make no promises" Aneysa replies.

After putting the roses into the vase, he had placed it on Aneysa's window sill.

"Now if you do not mind, I must shower" Aneysa says to him.

"Then I shall wait for you out here" Neteyam replies.

She walks towards him slowly, "what if it is that I want you to come with me? Do you wish to?"

Neteyam shakes his head no, "it is not that I don't wish to. God, the touch of your skin makes me submit myself to you. But I cannot because of the way I have treated you."

Aneysa nods, "you make a very good point."

She walks into the bathroom door, leaving it open as she stands there, beginning to undress herself.

She takes off her clothes, leaving it to one side to put for washing later.

She was now stood in just her bra and underwear.

Neteyam had got to her bedroom door, switching the handle so that it locks.

He then walks back, sitting on her bed to watch her, knowing she wanted him too.