𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒

➵ the golden weapons | 0

➵ the golden weapons | 0.𝟐
◟ 𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚◞ ₊˚⊹♡
—  𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

Kai swiftly initiated the confrontation, deftly subduing both Cole and Jay with his toothbrush, while [Y/N] utilized her towel by momentarily blinding Zane as she tossed it over his head

Kai swiftly initiated the confrontation, deftly subduing both Cole and Jay with his toothbrush, while [Y/N] utilized her towel by momentarily blinding Zane as she tossed it over his head. "Kai, the attic!" [Y/N] urgently directed attention to a breach in the ceiling leading to the monastery attic.

In synchronized agility, they ascended into the attic, evading their adversaries. Jay, however, was the first to give chase but miscalculated, tumbling forward to the ground below as Kai skillfully sidestepped, dodging the clumsy boy. Wow, Kai had improved. His movements were so smooth. Kai had a smug grin knowing that [Y/N] saw it all.

Amidst laughter, Kai and [Y/N] found themselves in the elevated sanctuary. "Sorry!" [Y/N] called out to Jay, who rested on the ground. "No worries!" He exclaimed back before the screws in his head finally turned and he came to a realization... hang on... that voice... Jay gasped loudly. "WAIT, [Y/N]!!!" he shouted loudly, before she swiftly made her escape.

As [Y/N] turned her body, she witnessed Cole forcefully expelling Kai from the attic, creating a rupture in the roof that exposed the training area down below. Hastening to the opening, [Y/N] leaped out, gracefully landing beside Kai. "Are you okay?" she inquired, as Kai rose from the ground, nodding in response with a little smirk playing on his lips.

Kai stood confidently, thinking , "[Y/N] and I are the power couple of the century. King and queen of badassery, right here..."

Subsequently, the remaining ninjas descended, positioning themselves opposite [Y/N] and Kai. With swift precision, Kai activated the training equipment, initiating a surprise assault on his comrades. Seizing the moment, he leaped onto a moving punching bag, skillfully swinging over to Cole, delivering a forceful punch upon reaching him.

As Jay and Zane lunged to kick Kai mid-air, [Y/N] swiftly intervened, seizing Jay's leg and unceremoniously grounding him, while Kai deftly evaded Zane's assault.

"Hey, Jay," [Y/N] greeted, standing dominantly over him. Flustered and blushing, Jay stammered, "Oh-H-Hey [Y/N]." Apologetic, he muttered, "Sorry for attacking you," displaying a hint of embarrassment. "[Y/N]" reassured him, "It's cool. I doubt it's your fault anyway." She shrugged, extending a hand to help Jay up.