𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍

As Chen's ferry arrived at the island the ninjas observed from afar in the boat

As Chen's ferry arrived at the island the ninjas observed from afar in the boat. "Wow, sick island." [Y/N] said to Clouse, "Why thank you [Y/N]" he hummed in reply. "Look at that." Cole pointed. "Awesome," Kai added. "Let me see" Karlof pushed Kai out of the way. "Do you mind?" Kai asked offended, as two men lowered the walkway onto the doc. "Welcome to Chen's Island. The Tournament of Elements welcomes its brave fighters." Clouse spoke as the ninja, along with the elemental masters walked onto the island. Garmadon, who was behind them all got his greeting. "Master Chen will be pleased you've returned, Sensei Garmadon." Clouse expressed to Garmadon.

"The pleasure is all mine, Clouse." He responds. "I'm sure it is," Clouse grumbled.

Garmadon stepped ahead of the ninja who walked up beside him, questioning him.

"Definitely feeling some tension between you two," Jay stated.

"Yeah, and how is it we're on an island I've never seen on any map?" Kai asked. "And care to explain how the face of Ninjago's most popular noodle house is secretly assembling an underground fighting tournament?" Cole added. 

"Master Chen used to be a friend. Now he's a traitor. During the Serpentine Wars, Chen turned against his own kind and sided with the treacherous snakes" Garmadon explained.

"The battle you and Uncle Wu fought together in? He was an enemy?" Lloyd asked. "He used deception to divide the Elemental Masters. We barely defeated the Serpentine, and in a deal for his surrender, Chen was to never leave this island. Little did we know, he'd begin to build his criminal empire from here." Garmadon answered the green ninja. "He may have divided our ancestors, but he's not gonna divide us." Lloyd stated, "Right," [Y/N] agreed before she noticed Skylor walking behind them, "Oh sorry we are in your way." [Y/N] apologized taking kai hand and walking to the side allowing the redhead to pass. Skylor looked at [Y/N] before saying. "Oh, no problem, you were not in my way." She said, her voice smooth, and mature. Skylor did not break her eye contact with [Y/N] as she passed, the purple capturing her eyes, keeping them locked on her.

The way she stared at her was kinda scared [Y/N], it was like she was staring into her soul. [Y/N] could of swear that Skylor wanted to kill her. She had a mischievous smile, that reassembled a smirk but darker. The purple ninja could have sworn she wanted to kill her. Ofcores that was not actually what Skylor wanted to do. She was simply just struck by [Y/N] her kindness, and beauty charming her, the redhead in love with the ninja of shadow.

Kai protectively held onto [Y/N] hand, holding it tightly as Skylor passed. "I don't trust her," Kai told [Y/N]. "It looks like she wants to kill me." [Y/N] mentioned, the two still walking with their hands intertwined together, the red ninja enjoying her torch.

Skylor looked back, her eyes travelling to [Y/N] face, to her hand that she was holding hands with Kai. Skylor gaze sharpened, a look of jealousy appearing on her face. Kai noticed this and smirked, "Oh did I mention you look amazing today [Y/N]." Kai complimented teasing the girl ahead. "No, you didn't, but thanks, Kai." [Y/N] smiled. Skylor rolled her eyes at the ninja of fire before Garmadon who was watching the whole time sighed. "Don't worry [Y/N], we will be together," Kai assured the ninja of shadow, who nodded looking at the red ninja who smiled at her, before turning her head back to the team, and Sensei Garmadon. "This is a big island. Zane could be anywhere. Keep an eye out." She said as they approached the doors to enter the building that was on the island. Clouse, who was at the door then opened it for them revealing a hallway with a purple carpet down the middle, beside the carpet, people dressed in red clocks banging on drums, in the sink, chanting something. "I swear this is some Cult shit." [Y/N] whispered back to the team, still holding hands with Kai. "Nah it's just the house that Noodles built. Ha! Always wanted to go to a red carpet event." Jay exclaimed, walking acrosses the carpet and following Clouse, along with the other elemental masters. "Chen lives like a king. Here, he's self-sufficient. The only way on or off this island is with his permission, which you have to earn." Garmadon taught. "Oh my days, so we are stuck basically." [Y/N] said, "Yes, that is correct [Y/N]." Garmadon claimed.