𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐓

It took about an hour for the ninjas to find a solid hiding spot, but they found one

"Aah. This is a perfect place to lay low. No robots, no cameras, no problems." Lloyd sighed putting a leaf on his vehicle, the others did the same except for Cole who grabbed a whole tree and planted it in front of his mech.

"Still, if any aerial drones pass overhead, you better wear this." Nya tossed Lloyd some of the new Techno gi. "It will scramble their signal so they can't find you." She mentioned and Lloyd put it on and laughed. "Yeah, this is sweet." He said.

"Lloyd?" They then heard Misako question from behind. "Mom?" Lloyd turned around to be met with his mother who hugged him. "Oh. What are you all doing here?" She asked.

"The Overlord's back and New Ninjago City has fallen under his control. He has Sensei Wu." Lloyd explained. "Wu's tough. There's a reason he's lived as long as he has." Misako mentioned and [Y/N] cracked up a bit. "Man's immortal." She chuckled. "Well, where's Dad?" Lloyd interrogated. "Yeah, where's Lord Garmadon?" Kai asked.

"He no longer goes by Lord. Here, he is Sensei Garmadon and he won't be back until this evening's lesson." Misako told them. "It's wired calling him that again." [Y/N] recalled back to when he had trained her. "Sensei Garmadon?" Jay hummed. "I'm glad he's on our side now. With Sensei Wu gone, we could use the help." Zane stated. "Come in, but your weapons are not allowed. Ever since Lloyd saved his father, Garmadon swore an oath to never fight in the hope to make up for his evil past. It's an oath he takes very seriously." Misako explained leading them towards a Monastery.

"But we were supposed to protect these with our lives," Kai said. "And never let them out of our sight," Jay added.

"You guys go on ahead, I will stay back and watch over them." Zane offered and everyone gave white ninja their Techno Blades. "Are you sure?" [Y/N] asked her voice filled with sincerity. "Yes I'm very sure [Y/N]," Zane answered. "Ok, but just be safe." [Y/N] smiled at the nindroid of face heating up, before she walked away. She really made him feel something, just the way she spoke. He wanted to kiss her, love her, he wanted to hold her in his arms. "Haha, yeah!" Cole yelled skipping off.

"Thanks, Zane." Kai waved back at the Nindroid entering the gates of Garmadons monastery, the Nindroid sighing sitting down beside a tree.

While walking in there was a bunch of kids playing with a ball. "Pass the ball to me. Yeah." A little girl yelled, only for a boy to kick it at her, missing the ball, and causing it to roll over to the ninja.

The kids cheered running up to the ninjas. "Ah, at least there are some places left in this world I'm still considered cool." Cole laughed as [Y/N] picked up the ball, about to give it back to the kids before they ran past them and to Lloyd instead. "Cold." [Y/N] snickered throwing the ball back in the air, catching it.

"Oh, wow!" A boy screamed. "It's the Green Ninja." Another exclaimed.

"Nope, still totally lame." Jay chuckled, "We are lame together blue Jay." [Y/N] jokingly mentioned the team walking up to the kids. "Hey, hey!" Cole greeted, playing with the kids a bit. [Y/N] watched the black ninja get along with the kids in admiration. She wasn't going to deny that it was cute that he was getting along with the children.