𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐕𝐒. 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀

ɢᴜʏꜱ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ꜰᴜɴ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇꜱ ꜱᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟ ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴜꜱᴇᴅ ꜱᴜᴍ ᴡᴇʙꜱɪᴛᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴜꜱᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ

"Take that!" Lloyd yelled, grunting as he punched Kai's hands, which were held up for him to strike, wearing oven mitts for protection. "Good, keep it up," Kai complimented Lloyd.

"Ha! Fists of fury! Unh! You can't even see 'em move; I'm so fast! Ha!" Lloyd cheered, and [Y/N] laughed, standing beside Cole. [Y/N] sighed happily, watching Lloyd train with pride. "Save the gloating. It can only be used against you by your enemy," Kai warned Lloyd.

"Oh, please. I'm ready to face whatever you throw at me," Lloyd stated, kicking Kai backward. "Whoa, grasshopper. You're not even ready to face my pinky toe," Kai quoted, recalling one of the first things his own Sensei had said to him. "I see the student has become the teacher. You will learn fast, Lloyd, with lessons from the five ninjas," Wu spoke, sipping some tea.

"Great, now that lesson is over, how about some target practice...on Kai?" Cole laughed, and Kai gasped, a look of horror on his face. [Y/N] stepped over to Kai, helping him up. "Don't worry, Kai. Also, you're very good with kids. It's cool," [Y/N] whispered into his ear as Sensei Wu spoke to Lloyd, Kai's face turning red.

"You'll each get your turn, but first, I don't want you to be late for your next lesson with Nya," Wu advised, and Lloyd whined. "Aww, but when will I learn Spinjitzu?" He complained. Wu sighed, "Patience. It will only be unlocked when the key is ready to be found," Wu explained. Wu then turned to [Y/N], "I would just like to apologize, [Y/N]. I know you are anxious to hear the true story on the shadow scroll, but it has been hard in the conditions we are in," Wu spoke to [Y/N], sipping some tea.

[Y/N] sighed; as much as she ached to hear the truth, part of her didn't want to know. She felt like something in the truth would be painful to hear. She felt pathetic for trying to avoid the possible pain, but she had to face it sooner or later. [Y/N] nodded, her breath hitching before she then spoke to her Sensei, "Um, it's fine. I understand," she said, and Wu nodded.

Lloyd sighed, leaving the room to go find Nya. "Ha, sounds familiar?" Cole laughed. "I wasn't that whiny," Kai remarked, and [Y/N] ruffled his hair. "No, sorry Kai, but you were worse," [Y/N] told Kai, and Jay chuckled a bit. [Y/N] then turned to Jay and said, "Jay, you shouldn't be laughing. You were way worse than Kai." [Y/N] patted his shoulder, and Cole laughed. "Remember that time when he didn't want to train so bad he went and hid in his closet?" Cole recalled, and Zane smiled, "Yes, I do remember that."

Jay sighed sadly, and [Y/N] looked at him with empathy, upset she might have hurt the blue ninja's feelings. "Don't worry, Jay. I was worse than all four of you combined," [Y/N] comforted Jay, who smiled weakly.

"But guys, wait. I know we're trying to prepare Lloyd for the future, but it's hard to give him the best training in these conditions," Jay stated, and the ninja all agreed. "Jay's right. I miss Destiny's Bounty. Too bad it's gone," Cole sighed. [Y/N] then noticed that Cole had a pot on his head. "Wait, why do you have a pot on your head, Cole?" [Y/N] asked him. "Part of Lloyd's training," Cole shrugged. "Oh, that makes sense," [Y/N] nodded.

"Hmm. I see your point. Perhaps we could find somewhere else to aid his journey," Wu then spoke.

The ninja then left their apartment to go find a place to train Lloyd. "It's time we search Ninjago City for a more suitable place to train Lloyd," Wu stated, speaking over the passing cars on the road. "Oh, but Sensei, Ninjago City is huge. It'll take us all day to find it on foot," Jay complained.