𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐆𝐄

"Come quick! Mr

"Come quick! Mr. Zane's on the fritz!" A student barged in wailing, before [Y/N] gasped rushing into the other room. "Oh my days," she sighed witnessing Zane shorting out, little sparks coming out of him, as he bounced on a desk, students huddled around him giggling. "What's going on here?" [Y/N] interrogated a little girl that was passing. "Brad got an ultra remote from New Ninjago City and it's controlling Mr. Zane." She explained. "Thank you, sweetie." [Y/N] chimed patting the little girl on the head.

The purple ninja then forced her way through a bunch of kids to get to Brad who had the remote, seizing it away from him, and shattering it, causing the nindroid to stop. After sitting on the end of the desk whimpering slightly.

"Miss.[Y/N] is the worst." Brad insulted [Y/N] who rolled her eyes, flipping a baseball cap the boy was wearing off his head. "Heyyy!" He whined picking his hat back up before the bell rang, and the entire bunch of children rushed outside to play for recess, leaving the nindroid and the purple ninja alone.

[Y/N] seated herself up on the desk beside Zane. "How's it going Frosty." She sighed, "Not the best, but being here with you makes it better." Zane mentioned sweetly. "Aww, that's great to hear." [Y/N] beamed.

"Oh, by the way, I love your vest, Zane." [Y/N] complimented the gray vest he was sporting with little snowflakes on it, she thought it was cute that he was wearing classy clothing with a design that matched his elemental powers.

"Why thank you [Y/N]." Zane thanked. "Anyways, we should get going." [Y/N] bounced off the desk, the white ninja following.

The two walked the halls of Wu's new academy, which he had just opened not so long ago, replacing Darklys school for bad boys, together towards the lounge where the other ninjas were already. Zane watched [Y/N] strolling beside him, the sun from the windows gleaming in, causing her [S/C] skin to glow.

She was so stunning, everything about her. He had concluded that he indeed loved her, but could they ever be together?

He was a Nindroid, and she was a human. Would he even stand a chance against his human teammates, familiar with the obvious fact that some were fond of the ninja of shadow as well, just as he was?

As Zane and [Y/N] entered the room Jay sighed. "All right! Who took my pudding cup? My name was clearly written on it." Jay complained. "I didn't see "Motor Mouth" on it." Cole shot back. "I'm telling the headmaster," Jay complained. "Leave me out of it. I'm on break, too." Wu conveyed, as [Y/N] held a [FAV SNACK], and sat down on a bench beside Zane who sat silently with his thoughts, which were specifically about [Y/N].

"Relax, Jay, you can have mine." Kai opened his bag and flung a pudding cup over to the blue ninja. "But this isn't cold." He cried, sitting down on the other side of Zane who flipped a switch on his arm, freezing the pudding cup with his finger.

"Is anyone else chapped that Lloyd gets to be the Golden Ninja and fly around accepting awards while we're stuck here being teachers with no powers? Ah. I miss our elemental weapons." Jay sighed. "Hey, honestly it's not that bad, some of the kids are actually really nice." [Y/N] stated, "Yeah, but you a ridiculously good with kids, I don't know how you do it." Kai stated and [Y/N] sighed in exhaustion slumping down on the bench.