𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑

The remaining team all followed Jay to a so-called "hideout" he said he had and saved up money for. "[Y/N], you are going to love it," He smoothly spoke slipping behind her. "Psh, well, it can't be better than my Samurai hideout," Nya grumbled.

They all then stopped in front of a huge mansion. "Ahem. Welcome to my humble abode." Jay cleared his throat opening the door for them, the team entering the house. "Whoa." They all uttered, walking inside.

"Fear isn't a word where I come from." A Fritz Donnegan statue spoke, making [Y/N] trip backwards and fall into Nya who caught her swiftly. "Thanks." [Y/N] breathlessly thanked. Unable to tear her gaze away, Nya found herself studying [Y/N]. Her sparking [E/C] eyes. Her eyes wandered down to the purple ninja's lips, a rosy hue that perfectly complemented their radiant smile. Her mind filled with thoughts of how soft they might feel against her own. Nya wanted to pull [Y/N] in and romantically kiss her until she could not breathe.

"So how did you come across this place again?" Lloyd questioned. "I saved up. Yeah, that's it. Uh, I saved up every little bit and now ta-da, here's my secret hideout. Haha. Of course, it can be our secret hideout." He stated.

"First we lost Wu, and [M/N], then Misako. Now Kai. I don't know about you, but I'm starting to see a pattern." Lloyd went on a rant.

"Whenever one of us finds ourselves alone, we disappear." Zane stepped up behind Lloyd.

"Then we stick together from here on out. We need to take a look at that lantern. Jay hit the lights." She bossed and the blue ninja began to run around to the room searching for the light. "Lights. Lights. Where would they be? Ah, found them! Ha-ah. Sorry, big house." He laughed before pressing the wrong buttons.

"Oh, no." He uttered as it started up a fan, the radio tuning on as well. Jay then turned pressed the right button turning the lights off.
Zane held the lantern walking over to a table, the light projecting a map onto the flat surface. "Wow. So this is supposed to point the way to the only thing that can stop Nadakhan?" Nya questioned. "Not stop, slow. Remember, a drop of venom from a Tiger Widow can kill a normal person, but slow a Djinn down before he can disappear on us. If we need to trap him, we'll need this venom so let's figure out a plan." Lloyd explained to her.

"Something is definitely up with Jay wanna talk to him with me."[Y/N] whispered into Cole's ear, inviting him to come with her, lending her hand to the black ninja who silently nodded taking it. The two walked over to Jay sitting on both sides of him. "Hey, Blue Jay." [Y/N] wrapping an arm around him. "You saved up for this place? Baloney. Whenever money comes your way, you waste it on junk food and video games. What's really up? And don't think you can lie to us. We know you too well." Cole whispered. "Fine. I made a wish with Nadakhan." He admitted and the two ninjas beside him gasped. "Please don't be angry at me." Jay pleaded looking at [Y/N]. "Hey, it's okay." [Y/N] hugged him and put her hand on the back of his head. "Why didn't you tell us?" She asked.

"He came when I was alone. I wished to be rich and impress... um.... You, and instead I got a letter telling me I've inherited my dad's estate, only it turns out I'm adopted and my birth dad is Cliff Gordon." He explained. "You don't need to impress me, I'm already impressed with everything you have done to this day." [Y/N] soothed. "Who?" Cole voiced looking at [Y/N]. "Oh um, who?" She repeated. "The guy who played Fritz Donnegan." The blue ninja answered. "Ohhhh," Cole uttered.

"I'm so sorry." Jay sniffed. "Yo, Jay. It's okay, I promise." She reassured. "[Y/N], mind coming?" [Y/N] called out for the purple ninja. "Yeah, just a minute Nya." She responded. "It will be alright, just no more wishes." She smiled plopping back up and walking to Nya who grabbed her wrist a pulled her close, the girl wrapping her arm around her waist. Morro squinted his eyes, watching the master of water hold the girl he loved close.