𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

I totally messed up the count on [Y/N]'s wishes omfg, like I fr forgot that she already wished 3 times, so... this chapter proly makes no sense at all. Also, I'm sorry. [Y/N] is not getting hit with the poison. But dw cuz she will die in another season.

 But dw cuz she will die in another season

"Thank you. I don't know how we'll ever be able to repay you." [Y/N] thanked the replacement team of ninjas. "Let's just say you owe me one," Skylor said and [Y/N] chuckled. "And what would that be?"

Skylor then gripped onto [Y/N]'s ninja gear not making eye contact with her, a playful smirk on her face. Skylor then went on her tippy toes and kissed [Y/N] on the lips, pulling her into the kiss. "There, you are no longer in my debt." She said winking at the purple ninja who stood with a wicked blush on her [S/C] skin, the ninjas glaring in jealousy. [M/N] standing beside Wu and Misako laughing.

Kai's jaw dropped, "Wa, wait, wow." He uttered unable to form words. Oh how much he wished to be in that red-heads place.

"A few thousand, if we're talking denomination of currency." Everyone paused when Ronin made his statement, "What? No reward?" He asked and [Y/N] flicked off his hat. "How about a get out of jail free card," she joked.

"Ugh, I hate to break up the reunion, but may I remind you we have a wedding to stop?" Jay reminded the team. "That's right. Jay and [Y/N] both have last wishes to take the Djinn down." [M/N] interjected. "But since we don't have the poison, it'll be up to us to slow him down. Come on, there's no time to waste." Kai expressed before they all rushed off towards the building Nya was held in only to be stop stopped by Lloyd. "Wait! If you defeat Nadakhan, his power will diminish." Lloyd explained and [Y/N] gasped an idea popping up in her mind.

"I KNOW!" She yelled out and everyone turned to her. "Guys, what if we bring Skylor with us, or someone else it does not matter just if they have three wishes, and she wishes to swap entities with Nadakhan so she becomes a djinn and Nadakhan becomes and human." [Y/N] continued clearing her throat having the attention of the whole team. "Now someone has to cover Nadakhan's mouth or make a shit tone of noise so that he can not make a wish. Then someone stabs him with his own sword so his soul gets trapped inside." [Y/N] said and everyone's faces were screaming "Go, on" all of them interested in her plan.

"Um- and then someone could wish that the chunks of land could slowly and safety fall back to Ninjago, so Ninjago will not be crushed, and then Jay could wish that she wishes not a djinn anymore, and then we just put his crew in jail and destroy the sword." She finished and Jay gasped approaching [Y/N]. "You're a genius [Y/N]." He uttered placing both his hands on her shoulders a blush appearing on her face once again in flattery from the compliment. "Thank you." She responded.

[Y/N] then turned to the redhead, master of amber. "You in?" She questioned and Skylor smirked. "Absolutely." She answered.

"Okay Ninja and Skylor, you go stop Nadakhan. The rest of us will return back to Ninjago to prepare for the worst." Wu stated and [Y/N] nodded. "Ninja, go!" Jay and [Y/N] shouted and the team plus Skylor began to run towards the building. Dareth then went to join them but Ronin held him back. "Ah-ha, not you, Dareth." He snickered. "The Brown Ninja will live to fight another day." Dareth emotionally uttered. "This way. We'll take the jet down." Ronin advised running to a ship with the replacement team.