𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐓𝐙𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑

ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ꜱᴏ ʙᴀᴅ ᴏᴍꜰɢ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ꜱᴀʏ ʙᴀᴅ ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʀᴜꜱʜᴇᴅ, ꜱʟᴏᴘᴘʏ, ᴇᴄᴛ.

The ninjas all gasped as [Y/N] woke up, all of them running and surrounding her

The ninjas all gasped as [Y/N] woke up, all of them running and surrounding her. "You're ok." Jay cried hugging [Y/N]. As [Y/N] went to flip the blue ninja off her, she realized she had a rope on her wrist pausing, before she then laughed. "You really think rope can hold me back?" She spat going to use her powers but failing. "Huh." She looked down and the rope realizing it had little nails stuck snugly through it, like pin needles. A realization then struck her, the nails were made out of vengstone. "Oh." She mumbled. Her whole body was in pain from her battle against Wu scratches and bruises all over her body. Jay got off her accidentally hitting her arm, ironically where a really bad bruise was. "Ow." [Y/N] winced. "Sorry!" Jay squeaked in reply.

Meanwhile, Dr. Julien finishes bandaging Lloyd's leg. "Il be with you in a sec [Y/N]." He mentioned and [Y/N] stayed silent catching a glimpse of Wu. [Y/N] curled her hands into balls, and gave him a death stare. "[Y/N], why do you hate sensei so much?" Cole hesitated to ask putting a hand on her shoulder. [Y/N] whipped her shoulder away and snapped. "Because he killed my mother!" She yelled. Cole stepped away from the girl, Wu frowning at the girl's response.

Dr.Julien then walked over to [Y/N], is there a safe way to put her to sleep, she might become a problem?" Wu whispered and Julien nodded walking over to [Y/N]. "Tsh, get the hell away from me!" [Y/N] scooted away from him, hitting Cole's as she backed away. "Sorry, you're staying here." Cole chuckled grabbing her shoulders tightly. [Y/N] tried to fight his grip aggressively, but he didn't let go. [Y/N] felt weak, but she needed to be strong, to kill Wu, she told herself the same thing over and over again, begging her body to somehow find the strength to keep going and defeat the man once and for all, but nothing, her body wouldn't budge.

"Don't worry dear this won't hurt." Dr. Julien told [Y/N], getting out a tiny needle. [Y/N] eyes widened fighting even harder to get out of Cole's grip. "Uhh, guys!" Cole got the other ninja's attention. "On it!" Kai sprinted over holding [Y/N] legs down.

"I'm sorry [Y/N]." Cole sighed. "No, you aren't." [Y/N] shot and Cole frowned. Dr.Julien then quickly injected a fluid into her arm knocking her out cold again. "Yes, I am." Was the last words she heard coming from Cole.

Cole then sat down laying her head on his knees, lovingly stroking her cheek with his hand. "

"Can I still fight?" Lloyd asked. "Hmm, I'm sorry. That leg will take weeks to heal." Julien turned to answer Lloyd's question. "We don't have weeks," Lloyd grunted and Julien walked over to him. "The battle between good and evil will be decided today," Wu stated.

"And we can't even get to the fight, much less get off this island." Kai threw a rock into the ocean. "Sensei, I don't understand. The prophecy said the Green Ninja would defeat the Dark Lord. Why didn't we win?" Kai asked. "I... don't know" Wu responded. "Don't know? Your Sensei! You always know! You have a long white beard!" Jay spoke.