𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃, 𝐏𝐓 𝟐

This chapter is honestly so bad and definitely rushed, I'm so so sorry, but I still hope you enjoy it :)

The Preeminent, a horrifying monster, a colossal spherical entity with multiple writhing tentacle-like arms that stretched out menacingly, she was horrifying

The Preeminent, a horrifying monster, a colossal spherical entity with multiple writhing tentacle-like arms that stretched out menacingly, she was horrifying. Nya, Jay, Zane, and Kai stood watching the creature in terror. Cole then arrived on his motorcycle, joining his team. Nya, looked over at the black ninja [Y/N] still unconscious and injured in her arms. The master of water made the choice to carefully hand [Y/N] over to him. "Listen carefully Cole, you need to get her to the Bounty, and give her to Sensei, he will know what to do." She instructed urgently.

Cole nodded, cradling [Y/N] carefully in his arms. Cole knew he needed to protect her. The ninja of earth revved his motorcycle's engine and sped away towards the Bounty.

Meanwhile, Nya used her elemental powers shooting water at the Preeminent, the water being ineffective on the monster huge form.

As Cole approached the Bounty, he noticed  Ronin aiding the terrified citizens, guiding them towards safety and onto the ship. Parking his vehicle just outside, Cole swiftly sprinted onto the Bounty's deck. Wu gasped when he caught sight of [Y/N]. The old man hurriedly rushed over to Cole, delicately taking [Y/N]'s limp body into his own hands.

Cole, his face etched with concern, briefly gazed down at [Y/N]'s motionless form, his heart filled with worry for the girl who he loved.

Taking a final look at the purple ninja, Cole ran back to is vehicle, joining his team again.

Nya glanced over at Cole with concern in her eyes, her voice laced with anxiety. "Is she okay?" she asked. "I... I don't know." He stuttered. "Wu has her." He told Nya. Cole looked up at the Preeminent. "What exactly is that thing?" He questioned.

"She's the Preeminent. The physical embodiment of the entire Cursed Realm," Zane explained. "I know one thing," Cole muttered, "She ain't pretty." Cole stated. Jay gaged looking at the monster. "Ew, gross! I'm about to lose my lunch," he cried at the sight.

Zane got back into his mech, and Jay back into his vehicle. "If we can't stop that, we might lose Ninjago!" Nya shouted as the Preeminent tentacles tried to grab them, the team all driving away except for Kai and Nya who jumped on top of the tentacle attacking it with their elemental powers.

"Fire!" Kai yelled burning it's tentacle, his other teammates doing to same.

"Lightning!"

"Ice!"

"Earth!"

"Water!"

"She didn't even notice that," Zane remarked, his tone tinged with a mix of astonishment and frustration. The team's efforts, though valiant, appeared futile against this seemingly invincible foe. "Oh, I hate unbeatable creatures," Jay exclaimed.