𝐒𝐏𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐘

As Kabuki served the elemental master food, [Y/N] sighed

As Kabuki served the elemental master food, [Y/N] sighed. "Hey, why so sad darling?" Skylor asked rubbing [Y/N]'s shoulder. "Nothing, well just my uncle." [Y/N] admitted. "DARLING!" Kai examined. "What?" Skylor rolled her eyes, and Kai grumbled, the red ninja and the master of amber bickering together.

[Y/N] shrugged poking her chopsticks at the sticky food that was placed in front of her

"Try the horned wasp eggs. Delicious!" Chen mentioned and Lloyd looked down at the same dish, almost gagging at how gross it looked. "Uh, I think I'll pass." Lloyd said, "Oh, lighten up, Green Ninja. This isn't a trick. This is a feast to celebrate the eight of you making it to the second round." Chen announced. The Kaubuki laughed and [Y/N] frowned thinking about her uncle. Chen had told her privately that he had left, or in other words forfeited the tournament, but she did not believe him. Something was very odd about the situation.

"You can relax, Lloyd. Even if there was a fight, now that we told the others about Chen's dirty plot to steal our Powers, we're safe in our secret alliance." Kai whispered to Lloyd. "Well, if you plan to stop Chen, you'll need everyone on board. Each fighter that loses gives him strength. Soon he'll be too powerful for even all of you combined to overcome." Garmadon joined, as a Kabuki came in with a plate of fortune cookies, walking over to Chen. "Ooh, fortune cookies! Bring them to me!" He bossed.

"But they are for your captured—I mean, honoured guests." Clouse corrected himself.

"I'm not gonna eat them, Clousey Clouse. Just read the fortunes. They're my favourite part." Chen explained. "Might I warn you our guests are fond of whispering, and I don't think it's about your food? I've heard word they have allied themselves. The ninja has told them about our secret ceremony." Clouse whispered to his master. "Do they know about the spell?" He asked. "Not yet, but we must get ahead of this," Clouse stated, and Chen put a cookie back on the tray, allowing the Kabuki to serve them to the masters. "It has come to my attention that rumours are floating about that I am stealing everyone's power. I am." He admitted and everyone gasped. "He literally just straight up admitted it." [Y/N] uttered.

"But it's all for this staff." Chen finished closing his hands, the Kabuki waving their hands to fans. "No, no. Not you, staff. I mean my real staff." Chen stated and everyone gasped as a staff with a golden snake design at the top, a colourful crystal above it. The Staff of Elements. It holds the power of your fallen foes, and soon it'll hold all but one. For the last standing in my tournament will win this prize and be the greatest fighter ever in the history of Ninjago!" He announced and the masters started to whisper. "You lied. What about the spell?" Lloyd asked. "Spell? What spell?"
Clouse inserted himself.

"Don't believe him, it's just another trick. Neuro read Clouse's mind and saw it. Tell them what you saw, Neuro." Lloyd bossed and Clouse gave him a death stare, "I—I don't remember. Truthfully, I'm a bit more interested in knowing more about that staff." The master of mind taped his hands together.