𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐈𝐗 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒

"So this Ronin guy?" Morro began. "Where do I find him?" He continued. "Why should I tell you?" [Y/N] spat. "Hmmm, well do you really have an option?" Morro asked, "I could simply just ask a friend to possess you and look through your memories." Morro mentioned.

"Do you really want that?" He hummed. "No." [Y/N] mumbled. "So just be my good little ninja and tell me." He grabbed her chin aggressively.

There was a pause, "Well are you going to answer or will I get my friend to possess you?" He asked, and there was another pause. "I will learn either way." He added.

"Fine, it's on Stiix." [Y/N] admitted and Morro smirked, "That's all you had to do darling." He stated

"If he is on Stiix we have a long journey ahead of us, we should arrive at sunset," Morro explained. "I'm not complaining though after all, I get to spend more time with you." He said pulling [Y/N] body so she was sitting in front of him as he controlled his dragon, flying it towards Stiix.

As they neared the end of their journey Morro started to wince in pain, grunting as the green ninja fought his possession. "Morro? Are you—" [Y/N] began. "Ugh-this brat won't stop fighting my possessions," Morro growled. "Lloyd you fight his possessions we all die! he is controlling the dragon." [Y/N] said, and Lloyd stopped, Morro, sighing in relief.

Morro then touched down on a mountain above the village of Stiix the lights in the village shining bright, glowing under the dark night sky. The master of wind got off his dragon helping [Y/N] down.

"What is your plan, Morro?" [Y/N] questioned. "What do you mean?" He responded. "Morro, why do you want to get to the tomb of the first Spinjitzu master? Why are you doing all this?" [Y/N] went on. "You will see soon with your own eyes [Y/N]," He said cupping her cheeks in his hands a smiling lightly, Morro then summoned another one of his ghost friends using the blue Allied armour of Azure he had on his gear.

"You summoned me?" The ghost questioned floating in front of Morro and [Y/N]. "I need help to procure the first clue that will lead me to the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu master. Ronin has the Scroll of Airjitzu." Morro explained, "Ronin? Hmm, he owes me a large debt." The ghost told him.

"He's on Stiix," Morro mentioned before he grunted leaning forward and grabbing his chest. "This armour, it weakens me. At the same time, Lloyd is fighting my possession." He huffed struggling to speak. "Then let my bow give you strength and point the way." The ghost shot an arrow at the village. "Tonight, we will take what's ours." The ghost spoke.

"Master will be pleased." Morro chuckled. "Master?" [Y/N] wondered.

After sunset, Morro, the ghost, and the purple ninja all climbed down the mountain, travailing through the village built on water. The three made it to Ronin's shop, entering it silently. Inside Ronin rearranged some objects whistling.

The ghost then stepped forward pointing his bow at Ronin. "Huh? Soul Archer. I thought I was gonna have more time. I'm a little short." Ronin spoke slowly stepping one foot back. "I'll return for your debt later, but for now, I came for something else." The ghost named Soul Archer spat. "Uh, if this is about our last—Aah!" Ronin stepped further back bumping into Morro.

"Oh Lloyd, you're a little late. Your friends were just here." Ronin stated and [Y/N] gasped at the mention of her team, Morro shot a sharp glance at her, warning her. Morro stepped over to a window across the room, [Y/N] following him avoiding being pulled by the chain. "Or should I call you by another name?" Ronin asked. It was just that Ronin noticed [Y/N]. "Oh, and the ninja of the shadow is here too, great." He sighed.

"The ninja. They were already here?" Soul Archer asked, and Morro stomped over to him. "Where is the scroll of Airjitzu?" Morro interrogated.

"The Scroll of Who-whatzu? Hey, love the armour. A little dinged up, but I'll make you a fair offer." Ronin tried to make a deal, only pissing Morro off to the point of grabbing his neck and lifting him off the ground. "Aah! I'll tell you what I told the ninja, it's not here. But I can get it for five hundred?" Ronin said in a panic.