𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊-𝐀-𝐁𝐎𝐎

got lazy at the end of this chapter, also there is a lot of spelling mistakes guys, I'm sorry.

"[Y/N] I am very pleased to see you are ok." Wu hugged the purpler ninja. "Good to be back." She chuckled getting on the Bounty. Kai then handed Wu the scroll, "Uh we got the scroll but um -in the process, Cole kinda turned into a ghost." Jay explained, the ghostly Cole sadly walking past Wu, leaving to go to his room. [Y/N] went to go follow him but Wu stopped her. "He probably needs time, so I might as well show you your new gi," Wu said and the ninjas had the biggest grin on their faces.

"Yeah let's go! New armour!" Jay celebrated. "Hopefully they look good." Kai hoped. "I agree." Zane agreed.

Wu then came in with a cardboard box. "It was not cheap so don't wreck them." Wu lifted the gear up so that they can see. "Dam it is looking good," Kai smirked taking his, Jay doing the same. [Y/N] took her own gi, also taking Zane's and handing it to the nindroid who smiled at her as they made eye contact, the robot looking into her [E/C] eyes.

"Ready guys," Jay smirked. "Hell yeah." [Y/N] answered. "Ninja go!" They yelled using Spinjitzu to change into their new gear. "Huh feels heavier." [Y/N] shrugged, the gear having some type of stone embedded in it. "These are embedded with Deepstone. They will protect you from being possessed." Wu explained. "Ok, well the black does look sick I will not deny." [Y/N] stated.

"[Y/N] you look so beautif..." Kai got cut off by his sister running and hugging the purple ninja. "You look so pretty!" Nya complimented. "I missed you so much [Y/N] Nya began speaking very fast. "And so much happened, turns out I'm a ninja and have elemental powers." She told [Y/N] who gasped. "Oh my god Nya really?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm the ninja of water." She added and [Y/N] smiled.

"That's so cool!" She exclaimed and Nya blushed. "I'm still training though." She sighed. "Still that's amazing, I'm so happy for you." [Y/N] said. "Once I'm fully trained I won't let that creep Morro breath the same air as you." She mentioned and [Y/N] laughed. "Alright then, hey we should train together!" Nya suggested excitedly that she had elemental powers just like [Y/N]. "Oh, my days offcores I would love that." [Y/N] replied and Nya smiled, staring at [Y/N] lips.

"Holy shit her lips look so kissable right now." The girl squealed internally. "And look at you, I love your gear it looks amazing on you." [Y/N] complimented, the Samurai's cheeks turning red. "
Ok, ok, ok!" Jay noticed the look Nya gave the ninja of shadow, butting himself in. "We should really get to learning this Airjitzu." He stated. "I guess, il talk to you later water ninja." [Y/N] winked at the soon-to-be master of water who then skipped away.

"Hey, ninja." Ronin greeted laying down on the Bounty's roof, eating an apple. "Hey, Ronin." [Y/N] waved up to him.

The team began to train. Kai spun up, flying in the air, trying to hit a flag that was on the Bounty, but falling to the groaned grunting as he hit the deck. "Seriously!" He groaned, trying again and missing. "Aww, just short. Like your temper, Kai." Ronin mocked.