𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓

The next day Jay guided the team to his parent's junkyard

The next day Jay guided the team to his parent's junkyard. [Y/N] had brought P.I.X.A.L in the hopes of finding a way to repair her.

There was one way, and it was to Modify Zane, so half of his power souse would go to her. Zane agreed to the modification, so they went into Jay's parent caravan which held all the materials and tools they might need to use to commence the modification.

"You sure you want to do this? Modifying your original design could have ... unintentional consequences." Nya precautioned. "Zane you don't need to do this," [Y/N] pleaded the Nindroid, Zane looked up at the purple ninja. "She risked her life for me. It's the least I could do to get her back." He spoke before P.I.X.A.L's head raised.

"Where am I? What happened? You gave me half your power source. My processor does not compute." She stated and [Y/N] hugged her tightly. "You are the only one who knows Borg's system. You are vital to the mission." Zane explained to her, and [Y/N] released her hug on the robot. Zane then took his turn hugging P.I.X.A.L. "Ooh. Robot love. Call me a sucker, but if they have half of what you and Jay have-" She began speaking to Nya. Nya's stomach then dropped, she didn't want Jay, she wanted [Y/N]. "Nya and Jay? Judging from Perfect Match compatibility they are a perfect comparison." P.I.X.A.L mentioned. "Oh well that's perfect," Edna spoke. "B-But, what about [Y/N]" she whispered very quietly. "[Y/N]?" P.I.X.A.L uttered.

"She is the most compatible with is..." A troubled look appeared on her silver face. She had believed that it was herself she was the most compatible with, but that was not the case.

"Cole." She spoke and [Y/N] gasped. "Well wait, let's not jump to conclusions. Perhaps her processor was damaged." Zane suggested hopefully. Zane would be overjoyed if it was him she was most compatible with him. "My processor is fully operational. The Perfect Match for [Y/N] is Cole." She admitted and Zane, along with Nya frowned.

Convinatly the rest of the team walked in. "Cole's her perfect match?!" Jay asked, the slightest bit of sadness in his voice. "Me?" Cole looked surprised his eyebrows raised. His surprised look then turned into a smirk looking over at [Y/N]. "What?!" Kai joined shocked, jealousy filling his body.

"Oh, you backstabbing, no good...! YAAAAH!!!!!" Jay leaped at Cole who grunted as he was tackled.

"What's wrong with you?!" Cole screamed as they fought. "Oh, you know why you're the Black Ninja? 'Cause it's the colour of your heart!" Jay screamed.

Meanwhile, Nya, and [Y/N] were together on a small beaten-up couch, Nya's head on [Y/N] legs, her body laying down, curled up on the couch, [Y/N] playing with her silky black hair ignoring the boys who where fighting.

Kai just stood there thinking to himself. "Cole is [Y/N] perfect match." That phrase repeated in his head, while Jay and Cole fought. "Oh yeah? Well, what's the point of being a Blue Ninja? Unless you're trying to hide out in some goofy clown college!" Cole shot. "Ooh! You take that back! Some reputable performers attend clown college!" Jay yelled. "You knew I loved her!" Jay yelled punching the black ninja. "Yeah, but does she love you," Cole grunted. "And I don't see why you want to settle this arm wrestling! You know I have super strength!" Cole shouted.