𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑

The ninja returned to the city and as they returned the streets were empty, cars scattered everywhere, and no one in sight

The ninja returned to the city and as they returned the streets were empty, cars scattered everywhere, and no one in sight. It was a ghost town. "What happened?" Kai asked. "No power, that's what happened," Cole replied to the red ninja.

"Are we too late?" Jay questioned walking forward with the team, accidentally stepping tripwire, alerting a group of civilians, very randomly. "Outsiders must answer to the Postman!" A man screamed appearing from a bile of crashed cars. "Return... to... sender!" The Ninjago postman approached them, from an ally beside the team, the group of people cheering. "What in the world." [Y/N] uttered turning to the red ninja who shrugged.

"Ah, you finally made it. Don't mind the savages. Since the power went out, everyone here has grown a bit bored. Their imagination knows no bounds." Cyrus wheeled in on his wheelchair and spoke, before then catching climbs of P.I.X.A.L. "P.I.X.A.L., amazing! You're...powered." He uttered. "You need to stay in character, Borg. This is no fun if we're not all committed." The postman admitted. "Oh, I'll have you committed if you don't all leave us at once. Now shoo!" Cyrus demanded, and they all groaned, walking away. "We have real problems to address. P.I.X.A.L., what's powering you?" He asked and P.I.X.A.L walked up to him.
"Zane gave me half of his heart." She answered smiling at Zane.

"Thank you, Zane. I am greatly indebted. Unfortunately, the hard drive was stolen with the digital imprint of the Overlord. You'll be unable to erase him with your Techno Blades until we find it." Cyrus broke the news. "Aw, don't worry, we already had a little run-in with the red-handed suspect. Or, should I say white-handed? He left behind a white scale. Get this, he's Serpentine." Jay explained holding up the scale.

"Unh." Cole gowned a bit taking off the cover for a manhole. "Lucky for us, the last Serpentine were sealed within a tomb right under the city, so it's about time we pay them a little visit." He said letting Nya, and then [Y/N] step down onto the latter inside first.

"Approach with caution. I've also lost a few valuable prototypes. He may be armed and extremely dangerous." Cyrus warned. "We know, and uh, ahem, just for the record, when those prototypes are made available to the public, could you let me know? They're just the coolest gadgets." Jay stated going into the manhole.

P.I.X.A.L. then went to enter the manhole but Cyrus stopped her. "Uh, P.I.X.A.L., where are you going? Now that my assistant has an unlimited power supply, there's an infinite amount of good to be done." He mentioned and the female robot looked back at Zane, who nodded at her. "As you wish, Mr. Borg." She said, walking away with Cyrus, Zane crawling into the manhole, shutting the cover above him once he was inside. 

As they were climbing down the steps Cole, who was above [Y/N] advised. "Watch your step, [Y/N]. We don't know the last time this ladder was used."

"Nah, I got this, but it's thoughtful of you, Cole." [Y/N] replied. "Hey! How about you watch where you're watching, Cole? Huh?" Jay snarled as Nya, who was a few steps below [Y/N] hand slipped, causing her to tumble towards the bottom. "Nya!" [Y/N] yelled dropping down quickly, catching the Samurai with both her hands. Nya gasped a slight blush on her cheeks, adrenaline pumping through her. Nya caught her breath and spoke in [Y/N] arms dramatically. "My knight in shining armour." Nya expressed, making [Y/N] chuckle a bit, bringing heat to Nya's face, flushing it up more than it already was. As [Y/N] let Nya back on the ground smoothly and flirtatiously spoke to the samurai, "Anything for my favourite Samurai." She winked.