𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍

Chen brought Clouse and the two girls behind a waterfall, hiding from the Masters

Chen brought Clouse and the two girls behind a waterfall, hiding from the Masters. Skylor and [Y/N] were held both by two chains against a rock, side by side. Two of Chen's men speaking to them. "So it's Kapau, and Chope." [Y/N] confirmed, and they both nod. "Sweet, anyways how are you doing?" [Y/N] yawned. "Darling, what are you doing?" Skylor whispered into the purple ninja's ear, "Well there is not much we can do right now," [Y/N] shrugged.

"Where fine, I hate to admit it, but maybe Chen losing his army wasn't such a bad thing." Kapau stated, "Oh so?" [Y/N] asked them.

"Look at us. We're in his inner circle!" Kapau mentioned spinning around. "And he trusts us to guard his daughter, and her girlfriend" Chope squealed. "Ok, so I've been thinking, your couple name will be [SKYLOR X [Y/N] COMBINED]." Kapau suggested. "Ooh, I love it," Chop commented.

Skylor then waved her arms, rattling the chains. Both of the men pointed their spears at her. "I have to scratch my face." She stated. Kapau and Chope both looked at each other before she used Kapau's spear to quickly scratch her face. "Thank you." She said.

Meanwhile, Clouse and Chen spoke with each other. "I couldn't have asked for a better pet. Garmadon will pay for what they've done." Clouse mourned his pet serpent that was killed. "Yeah, yeah, big tear for the snake. Can we get on with it? The Blade-Copter should be fixed by now and I have to get off this island. You serve me, remember?" Chen remained. "He's not a snake, Master, he's a serpent. And might I remind you my pet never betrayed us? That was your daughter, and her..." he looked over at [Y/N]. "Girlfriend." He uttered.

"Leave them out of this! Skylor held up her end of the bargain and used her powers to break them up. It's not her fault she got a little girl crazy at the end." Chen told Clouse. "That's it. She's absorbed all of their powers. How could we be so blind?" He gasped. "Right. We're not blind. We see clearly. Uh, and what is it that we see so clearly?" Chen asked. "Master, perhaps there's another way to get what you want," Clouse stated.

As Skylor and [Y/N] giggle about girly things trying to annoy Kapau and Chope, Chen marched up to them. "Free Skylor." He demanded. "Uh, but Master, she still has her powers," Chope mentioned.

"And I still have the power to stuff you in a fortune cookie! Free her now!" He yelled and they did so. "Damm he is mean to you guys." [Y/N] whispered to Kapau. "Tell me about it." He sighed.

"Skylor, how dare they tie you up. I blame myself for your slip in judgment." Chen said.

"It wasn't a slip in judgment. The ninjas were right." Skylor admitted. "And I was wrong. Wrong to steal their powers. Wrong to want to transform me into a snake. Wrong because you needed a father and I wasn't there." Chen spoke dramatically. "Shut the hell up you narcissist, Skylor doesn't deserve a shiny father like you!" [Y/N] shouted, and Chen turned back to face the purple ninja. "You two! Stop her from talking!" He ordered Chope and Kapau, who then put a large cloth in [Y/N] mouth, stopping her from speaking. "Sorry," Chope said, and [Y/N] stuck out the middle finger.