𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

The next day the ninja were woken up bright and early and were escorted onto an airship, they were brought high up into the sky, flying overtop of the island

The next day the ninja were woken up bright and early and were escorted onto an airship, they were brought high up into the sky, flying overtop of the island. They were so far up that they had no clue where they were, they were just given the information that this was the next and last round in the tournament.

"Why so scared to show us your back, Poison? Worried we're gonna find a tattoo and know you're working for Chen?" Kai spat at Toxs sitting across from her. "I hope this next fight is between you and me because I'm gonna put you on your back." She growled. Meanwhile Mr. Pale whistled at Skylor, flirting with her, the invisible man making her uncomfortable. "Hey Invisible, knock it off." [Y/N] kicked his kneecap. "Ow," he winced.

"Tensions are high," Garmadon mumbled. "Yeah, not as high as we are now. Can hardly see the island from up here." Lloyd stated.

The master of mind who had a fear of heights stood up. "I've had enough of this. I can't stand heights. Where's Chen?" He walked over to the door to the control room, a horrified look appearing on his face, seeing that no one was piloting it. "Ugh!" He shouted in fear. [Y/N] walked and placed her head over his to see for herself. She looked back at her team and said. "No one is piloting it."

Chen then appeared on a tiny screen. "How do I know if this thing's on? Oh, oh, oh, I see, the light. Oh, oh, I'm on? Right now? Ahem, ahem. Hello, final eight. I see you are all eager for the tournament to commence so one of you can win my Staff of Elements. Instead of fighting for a Jadeblade, today you will be fighting for something different." He explained before showing a video on the screen of a forest, Nya running through it. "Nya?" [Y/N] mumbled putting a hand over her mouth. "My sister." Kai gasped.

"You know her?" Skylor asked whispering into [Y/N] ear. "Yeah, she is... my best friend." [Y/N] told her. "And Kais sister." [Y/N] pointed to Kai.

"We have an uninvited guest on the island." Chen continued. "And she must be holding the proof that will stop Chen," Kai mentioned.

"Find her and you will automatically move on..." Chen said.

"The spell he plans to use when he takes our powers." [Y/N] added, and Chen finished, "...to the final round!" He yelled.

"He wants us all to hunt her down? She won't stand a chance." Jay stated, "You know, she is stronger than you think." [Y/N] told Jay. "But it would be nice to find her before anyone else does." [Y/N] added.

"In ten seconds, the bottom will drop."Chen then announced, and the floor slowly started to open, and everyone gasped moving to the side of the ship so they would not fall out. "But to show you I'm not a bad man, I've given you nine parachutes," Chen stated, nine parachute packs ejecting. Everyone walked over to the packs grabbing them except for Garmadon. "Sensei Garmadon is there? Shoot, that makes ten. Oh, well, I was never good at math. Heh. Toodle-oo." The screen turned black.

"That guy's love for trapdoors is seriously getting on my nerves!" Lloyd yelled falling off.

The others then fell off. "Lloyd, use your energy dragon!" Jay screamed, and Lloyd attempted but failed. "I can't! I can't get it to work!" He shouted back.