𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋

ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ʜᴏʀʀɪʙʟʏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ꜱᴘᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜɪᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏꜱᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴇɴꜱᴇꜱ, ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ (ᴘᴜɴ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ)

"Wish me luck darling," Skylor said picking up a bow, preparing for her match. "Good luck," [Y/N] smiled hugging her quickly, before leaving the room and going up to the stands to watch the match. [Y/N] decided to sit beside her uncle for this match. "The master of Amber seems to be very fond of you." He teased nudging [Y/N] shoulder, the purple ninja blushing at his words. "I'm just teasing." He laughed.

"Skylor, Master of Amber, versus Jacob, Master of Sound. Fight! Fight!" Chen announced the fight commencing. "Eenie, meenie, minie, moe. Catch a Jadeblade by its toe!" Skylor grunted as she threw a spear at a vase shattering it, the Jadbaled was not inside. The master of sound strummed his guitar to find Skyler's location. "Dam, he's a good guitar player." [Y/N] mumbled vibing to the sound of the strumming. The man then tried to hit Skylor, the redhead dogging his attacker. "Master of Sound's gotten stronger since the last time I saw him." Garmadon hummed.

As they continued to watch the battle between Skylor and Jacob, Kai came in trying to find a place to sit. "Excuse me. Excuse me. Uh, don't mean to block your view. Just passing through. Sorry, all of these temples look the same. Did I miss anything?" He tripped over the legs of other people, plopping down beside [Y/N]. "Not much." [Y/N] said. "Maybe next time that we can sit apart, I mean, the more they think we're a team, the bigger targets we put on ourselves." She stated, and Lloyd but in. "Don't say that, we are a team. Sure we just lost Cole and still can't find Zane, but we're a team. Just smaller. All the more reason to stick together." Lloyd expressed.

"Crazy that I'm related to her." Kai chuckled leaning back, and Garmadon cleared his throat correcting the red ninja. "Her element isn't Fire. She's the Master of Amber, the power of absorption. She can emulate the power of anyone she's touched." Garmadon explained.

"She's amazing." [Y/N] uttered as she managed to trick the fighting blind man, dodging a few sleeping built, the build piercing the wall behind her allowing wind to come through, making the master of sound confused the little vision he had through sound being clouded, allowing Skylor to grab a Jadebale crowning her victor. "Ya Skylor!" [Y/N] cheered, and Skylor smiled up at her lovingly. "Psh, I could do that." Kai spat jealous. "Sure you can." [Y/N] laughed.

"Winner! And a loser." Chen yelled Jacob falling down a trapdoor. "I hope the Tournament of Elements has entertained you as much as it has me. To thank you, I wanted to give everyone fancy jewels and untold shiny things" Chen pulled out a box's jewels and [Y/N] gasped. "But then in yesterday's battle, Master Jay and Cole tried to undermine me by teaming up and refusing to fight each other. And that made me very upset. For their insubordination, all of your fancy quarters will be taken away, and tonight everyone must sleep together in the chow house. That is all. Thank you, you can go." He told everyone, the other elemental masters turning their heads toward Jay and the team, staring them down in anger. "Nice one, Jay." Kai spat. "Don't worry about them. We aren't here to make friends, just to save ours." Garmadon reminded.