𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

➵ home | 1

➵ home | 1.𝟐
◟ 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
—  𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

"Take that!" [Y/N] exclaimed, delivering a powerful punch to a training dummy in the Monastery's circular training complex, surrounded by her teammates

"Take that!" [Y/N] exclaimed, delivering a powerful punch to a training dummy in the Monastery's circular training complex, surrounded by her teammates. "My turn! Uh, it's my turn!" complained Kai loudly. "Oh, you want a little more? Take this!" shouted Cole. "Yeah? How about a little of this?" Jay skillfully blocked arrows with his nunchucks.

Sensei Wu, meditating in his room, raised an eyebrow. "Are they foolish enough to play video games again after what happened yesterday?" he wondered upon hearing the ninja's enthusiastic shouts. Wu got up and slid the door open to the TV room. To his surprise, there was no ninja in sight, just a dark room with a black TV screen. "Could they be training?" he thought, walking over to the door leading to the training complex and sliding it open.

Wu was pleased; his students were training properly.

"Monkey paw to the head!" Kai exclaimed. [Y/N] looked at him with confusion while using her golden chained whip to strike down a dummy. "What's a monkey paw?" she wondered to herself.

"Ninja, roll!" Cole yelled, and all the ninjas, except for Zane, who was meditating, grunted and shouted as they trained. "Ninja go!" Kai screamed, beginning to practice his Spinjitzu.

Suddenly, Zane stood up from his meditation and leaped in, surprising Jay and disrupting his focus with the nunchucks. Swiftly, Zane snatched Cole's golden weapon from his hands, leaving him empty-handed. "Hey! What?" Cole shrieked, bewildered, as Zane used his scythe to skillfully take down several dummies.

Jumping to where [Y/N] was training, Zane froze all the dummies, eliciting an exclamation of frustration from [Y/N]. "What the heck, Zane!" she exclaimed, clearly angered. Undeterred, Zane continued his unexpected intervention. To conclude, he unleashed his Spinjitzu, freezing the ground and causing Kai to slip. "Woah, oof," Kai grumbled as he slipped and fell on his back.

"Hey, frosty!" [Y/N] called out to Zane, attempting to grab his attention as she walked over to Kai, Jay, and Cole.

"This roof isn't big enough for the four of us," Kai remarked. "Correction, this roof isn't big enough for him," Cole corrected the ninja of fire. "It's like he's in his little world," Jay mentioned, raising his voice a second later. "I bet he can't even hear us!"