𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

"This whole island is swarming with Garmadon's indestructible Stone Army," Kai mentioned running back to the Bounty, where the team of ninjas was

"This whole island is swarming with Garmadon's indestructible Stone Army," Kai mentioned running back to the Bounty, where the team of ninjas was. "Ha! Good thing we're a ninja and we know how to hide." Jay laughed

"Who wants to hide when you can fight? I'm getting tired of having our heads buried in the sand. I wanna fight these guys." Cole complained. "But Cole, they have no apparent weakness. It would be unwise to start a fight we cannot finish." Zane pleads in response. "That is why we must find the Temple of Light." Wu came out of the Bounty explaining leading them all inside the Bounty where Misako laid out some scrolls. "The scrolls say there is a hidden temple on the island. If you find it, it will give the ninja pure elemental powers, powers that can destroy the indestructible army." She taught.

"So you're saying we get to fight? Whoo-hoo! I've got happy feet!" Cole cheered and [Y/N] chuckled at the black ninja's enthusiasm.

"And you, my son, hear it is written: "For once the Green Ninja finds the instrument of peace, he will strike it and know the power of the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master," Misako spoke to Lloyd.

"Ultimate Spinjitzu Master?" He questioned.

"It means you will be able to invoke the power of the Golden Dragon, an ancient fighting style only practiced by the First Spinjitzu Master." Mission explained and the team looked at him surprised which made Lloyd smirked. "Hahaha. Jealous?" Lloyd cockily remarked.

"Uh, wait a minute. This all sounds too good to be true. What's the catch?" Kai asked. "The catch is, the Temple could be anywhere on the island, and all we have is this." He gave Dr. Julien a medallion with three holes.

"A medallion. It's like a compass. When the three holes match up, the medallion will reveal where the temple is hidden." Julien advised.

"Uh, how'd you know that?" Jay interrogated.

"Oh, I did a lot of reading in my spare time the old doctor laughed. "Adventure stories were my favourite." He stated as he handed the medallion to Zane. "Then what are we waiting for?" He asked and the ninja got up.

Misako then stopped Lloyd. "Not you, Lloyd." She snickered. "Ah, seriously? Are we still doing this?" Lloyd groaned and [Y/N] ruffled his hair, "Sorry green been." [Y/N] apologized about walking out of the Bounty with her team before Wu stopped her. "I apologize but you as well [Y/N]." Wu snatched her wrist. "WHAT!" She yelled. "Sorry," she mumbled. "You risk leaving that we are on the island, your connection with the shadow is too strong, I fear that if you were to use your powers the Overlord could sense your presence," Wu mentioned. "Wait so I can't use my powers!?" [Y/N] exclaimed and Wu nodded before Misako walked over and joined. "Also we can't have what happens to your mother happen to you, if you enter the shadow here and now, you might never come back." She explained and [Y/N] gulped.

Lloyd then stepped over to the purple ninja wrapping an arm around her upper body, leaning on her. "Welcome to the club," He joked and [Y/N] sighed sadly.