𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐔𝐌 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀

The ninjas ran and jumped around as the bugs flew around biting them

The ninjas ran and jumped around as the bugs flew around biting them. "These bugs just keep coming. We are going nowhere." Kai said. "[Y/N] There's no way we're getting off this planet. Any last words, my darling?" Jay ran over to the purple ninja garbing her arms.

"How about "It was always you, Cole. I won't be able to carry on without you." Cole pushed Jay out of the way. "Ugh," Jay growled dramatically. "Buzz off Jay, I'm her match," Cole argued. "Honestly, that stuff does not matter! Let's just see to live another day." [Y/N] said slapping a bunch of Beatles down. "Take this you piece of trash." She stomped on a bunch of bugs.

"My dad was right, I should've never given up my Golden power. We could have all been home. Now the Overlord has all he needs to become the Golden Master." Lloyd despaired. "Don't say that. I was wrong. You must trust your friends. Trust yourself." Garmadon advised." "They've returned with the Golden Weapons. It's only a matter of time." P.I.X.A.L admitted. "Search for the power within, then realize the greatness within each other," Wu told them. "He's right. We can get off this planet." Lloyd mentioned. "What about your green power, Lloyd?" Cole asked. "It's too far. He'd never be able to keep his focus that long." Zane stated.

"No one happens to have a build-your-own-rocket-kit handy, do they?" Cole asked sighing, giving Lloyd an idea. "Whoa. That's it!" He gasped.

"You have a build-your-own-rocket-kit?" Jay raised an eyebrow. "No, but we can make one. Arcturus may not fly, but she'll give us all the metal we need. And Zane knows this solar system better than anyone." Lloyd explained.

"And Kai's fire could weld the missing parts." [Y/N] added, "And Cole's manpower could do all the heavy lifting." Kai joined. "Jay has enough electricity and nerd knowledge to make a halfway believable spacecraft," Cole mentioned. "Where set!" [Y/N] explained, and without a break, the ninjas headed straight to work.

While they were building [Y/N] used her shadow, to support her balance, as she screwed in some screws on top of the ship. "How does it look frosty?" [Y/N] asked Zane standing up. "Great!" Zane replied connecting some wires. "Sweet!" [Y/N] hopped down landing on her two feet. "I'm going to work on the ship's rocket. [Y/N] stated sliding herself underneath the ship.

As she finished her job, she realized she needed an extra piece of metal. "Hey, can someone get me some metal, the size of a shoe maybe!?" [Y/N] asked her team sliding out from under the ship. "ON IT!" Jay and Coe both blurred at the same time. "No, I got it!" Cole threw a large ship cover to the side, making a booming noise as it hit the ground, pushing Jay out of the way racing to get it. "Oh no you don't!" Jay tackled Cole, meanwhile, Kai walked passed the fighting boys grabbing a piece of metal for [Y/N], tossing it in the air, flipping it and catching it, whistling as he walked back.

"You're just mad that I'm her perfect match." Cole snapped. "So!" Jay screamed.

"Here ya go [Y/N]." Kai chuckled, handing it to her. "Thanks, Kai." She replied taking it. "Need help welding it?" Kai asked, "She." She answered, the two going under the ship together. "Ok, just hold it right there." Kai bossed and [Y/N] placed the metal plate over the rocket. Kai then used his fire to burn the metal so it would melt together. Once the pieces were connected [Y/N] cheered, "Yeah, we did it." She then put her hand out for a high five, Kai propping his head up, accidentally banging it on the top of the rocket. "Ouch." He cried and [Y/N] chuckled.