𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄

The next morning, the ninja trained Lloyd, observing as he struggled to harness his powers on a lightbulb before it exploded, scattering glass on the floor.

"Aargh! Stupid light bulb! You're putting too much pressure on me. Let me have one more try," Lloyd huffed. "Ugh, sorry, Lloyd. That was the last light bulb," Kai admitted.

Cole walked over to the green ninja, handing him a broom. "Clean up, Lloyd. We'll continue training tomorrow," Cole began, sliding up beside [Y/N], who was training with shadows. "Holy cow, Cole, you almost gave me a heart attack," she exclaimed. "Hehe, sorry about that. Since Lloyd's training is done for today, why don't we both hit a cake shop downtown, just you and me?" Cole suggested.

[Y/N] chuckled, "Sensei said he wanted to chat with me after, but maybe tonight instead." Cole smiled, "That would be great," loving the idea of a night date.

Lloyd used the broom as a sword on a punching bag, and Jay sighed. "What am I doing wrong, Sensei Wu? I can't seem to teach him to control his power."

Lloyd's broom hit Jay on the head, making [Y/N] laugh. "You dare to defy the Green Ninja!?" Lloyd threatened the punching bag.

"Patience, Jay. Sometimes, the greatest opponent we face is ourselves, especially true for Lloyd. Remember where he came from; he's the son of Lord Garmadon. It's going to take time for him to embrace the light," Wu explained, putting a hand on Jay's shoulder.

Nya entered the room wearing sequined dresses. "Hey, guys," she greeted. "Hey, Nya!" all the ninjas answered. "That dress is so cute on you!" [Y/N] complimented. Nya blushed, "Thank you. Want to come by the autobody shop later?" [Y/N] smiled, "Would I," chuckling before looking back at Cole, saying, "I have time for both, don't worry," and winked at him. "Uh, what you got there?" Jay asked, noticing Nya had a letter in hand. "Oh, um, this letter came for Lloyd," she said, handing it to Lloyd.

"Hmm. It's from Lloyd's old school," Wu hummed, and [Y/N] rolled her eyes, "Trash school," she insulted. "The Darkley School for Bad Boys?" Cole questioned.

"Formerly bad boys," Wu corrected. "Since the last time we were there, they've changed to the Darkley School for Great Children," he explained. "Hmm, it says here there's going to be a ceremony," Wu read the letter.

"I love ceremonies. That means there's going to be cake," Cole cheered. "[Y/N] nudged Cole with her elbow, "Better save room for our date tonight." Cole laughed, "Wait, Cole, and [Y/N] are going on a date, are they dating!" Kai screamed. [Y/N] snickered at him, "First of all, no, we are not dating," [Y/N] said, "second of all, dude, we're in the same room. How could you not hear us? You're standing right there." Kai sighed in relief. "At least they aren't dating," he thought.

"Lloyd's change inspired them. Now they've invited Lloyd to give him an honorary degree in excellence," Wu continued. "Well, that's nice of them, weird though. I remember Lloyd talking to me about the school, and he said some little kid put fire ants in his bed," [Y/N] recalled as Lloyd on the other side of the room broke the broom he was supposed to sweep with in anger before head-butting the punching bag. "Are we sure we're talking about the same Lloyd?" Kai asked.

The ninja then took off toward Lloyd's old school, riding together on the dragon. "Whoo-hoo-hoo! Now that we can ride the Dragon, we should get to Darkley's in no time," Jay sang, Lloyd controlling all five of the dragons combined. "If Lloyd can get us there in one piece," Kai spoke. "Just be gentle. Any sudden moves can cause him to-" Cole began to instruct, distracting Lloyd accidentally. "Any sudden what?" Lloyd asked, pulling on the reins and making the Dragon dive down at high speed, the ninja screaming. "The reins! Let go of the reins!" Cole shouted at Lloyd, who followed his instructions, after safely landing on the ground. "Hehe. At least I'm getting better," Lloyd giggled, and [Y/N] patted his head, "Yo Lloyd, I'm probably going to bully the kids at this school, just as a little revenge for making your time here miserable," [Y/N] winked, and Lloyd smirked at her. He knew [Y/N] wasn't going to be completely diabolical; she was just going to throw a few funny insults, and that's it.