𝐄𝐍𝐊𝐑𝐘𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃

Okay so this chapter was planed way before I even wrote this book, and when I wrote it [Y/N] personality was extremely different. So she is more violent in this chapter ig. Sorry guys!

The team was brought to Kryptarium Prison, and given striped uniforms to wear

The team was brought to Kryptarium Prison, and given striped uniforms to wear. The team was led past several prisoners by the Warden Noble. Jay looked super scared and was trembling. The prisoners in other cells bang on the bars and shout. "Don't look scared, look mean. You gotta look hard in a place like this." Cole told him. The prisoners then began to chant. "Fresh meat!" They all yelled.

"Don't mind them, they all get a little grouchy when they don't get their meat." The Warden said. "Grouchy huh." [Y/N] hummed.

"Ah!" Jay gasped as a cafeteria woman came out ringing a triangle giving meat to the prisoners. "Mm, meat!" One prisoner shouted, and the ninjas started to walk faster.

Lloyd tried to take off the handcuffs grunting as he did it. "You can try, but those shackles are made of Vengestone and Deepstone. Pretty good for shutting down your powers, and makin' sure you don't ghost out of here." Noble stated. "Oh, yeah? But how good are they against my super strength?" Cole tried to take his off using his strength, only to fail.

"Hey, aren't those the ninja? They're responsible for putting me in this place!" A skeleton yelled taking his arm off and banging it on the cell bars. "And we're shuffling, we're shuffling," Cole spoke as the quickly shuffled away from the prisoners. "Since you're celebrities, I took the liberty of taking you out of the general population..." Noble began standing at a door. "Ha! Who doesn't love special treatment?" Kai asked, and Noble opened the door. "...and placing you in the super mean and dangerous population." He finished walking into a circular open area with cells stacked on top of each other.

"Real special, all right," Nya grumbled. "It's no problem, warden. We'll do our time until all of this is straightened out. Like I said before, we were framed." Lloyd said. "That's what they all say. Now get in your cell, inmates!" Noble yelled before looking for his keys. "Gosh, darn it, I forgot my keys again. Well, stay here while I go find them." He ran off. The ninjas looked up at the prisoners, all of them looked so scary.

"A-at least they're locked up. Hehehehe..." Jay chuckled awkwardly, looking up at the prisoners.

All of the cell doors then slid open allowing the prisoners to exit. All of them approached the team, surrounding them. "You jinxed it blue Jay." [Y/N] stated, speaking to Jay.

A mechanic man then walked over to them the prisoners getting out of the way for the man. He appeared to be the Top dog in the prison.

"Nifty gadget. Did you make that?" Lloyd asked. "They call me The Mechanic. And I got a bone to pick with you." The man replied.

"Well, that's one more bone than you've got in your entire arm. Let me guess, you don't have much of a spine either." The green ninja insulted and [Y/N] laughed. "I used to repair noodle trucks for Master Chen and his underground organization. When you put him out of business, you put me out of business." The Mechanic explained in anger.