𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

I did not write the parts of this chapter in order and it's probably going to be obvious.

"Um, Sensei?" The red ninja cautiously poked his head into the room, finding his Sensei deep in meditation

"Um, Sensei?" The red ninja cautiously poked his head into the room, finding his Sensei deep in meditation. Sensei opened a single eye and inquired, "Yes, Kai? What do you need?" Kai entered and settled in front of him, gently clearing his throat before speaking.

"So, there's this girl..." Kai started, and Sensei Wu arched an eyebrow, intrigued by his student's words. "You mean [Y/N]," he interjected knowingly.

Kai hesitated momentarily before continuing, "Yeah." Sensei Wu's curiosity grew as he asked, "What about [Y/N]?" Kai shifted uncomfortably and finally blurted out, "Well, I was wondering if you know how to, you know... um... make a girl fall for you?"

Wu paused. Did he want to be in this situation? No, absolutely not. "Well, you look at the time... I should get going, and aren't you supposed to be helping the team clean up the museum?" He asked and Kai sighed. "Yes, sensei." He replied sadly walking out of Wu's room.

While walking to the museum Kai thought to himself. "How do I get a girl to fall for me?" The red ninja sighed he had no clue, maybe if he had someone there to guide him it would be more simple. Kai then felt his stomach rumble in hunger, he checked his watch to see what time it was and it appeared that it was around noon. Kai smiled, "I'll pick up the team some food." He said to himself making a turn on the streets heading to a takeout store.

Meanwhile, in the Ninjago Museum of History, Jay found himself holding a replica Samukai head, engaging in an imaginary battle dialogue to pass the time. "This ends now, Samukai. Nope, pretending this is the actual Samukai doesn't make cleaning up the museum any more interesting. This is so lame. We're ninjas, not janitors."

"Seriously, Blue Jay?" [Y/N] groaned, pushing a cart with a Chen mannequin. "It might be boring but more hands make lighter work, so help us," she suggested, carefully arranging the mannequin on display. "I guess," Jay grumbled getting back to work sweeping up some broken glass. "Hey, where is Kai?" He questioned.

At that moment the red ninja entered the building with some food. "I got us some lunch." He announced and they all smiled. "Thanks, I'm starving." [Y/N] exaggerated skipping over to him. "Oh thank god." Cole uttered sprinting over to the red ninja taking a seat, the other ninjas following forming a little circle. "Hey, [Y/N]..." Kai began an attempt to flirt with her. "Hm?" She looked up into his eyes.

"Forget Spiderman, Batman, and Superman. I'll be your man."

The whole ninja team turned to face him and gave him a certain look. "That was pathetic!" Morro shouted beginning to laugh. The rest of the team then broke into laughter, some shedding some tears. Kai blushed in embarrassment and [Y/N] chuckled. "Nice try Kai," she smiled, "it was really cute." [Y/N] then patted him on the head. Kai sighed and sat beside his sister sadly. "Wow Kai, that was so bad." She teased. "Oh shut up, like you could do better." He nudged her with his shoulder. "Oh, I definitely could."