𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐎!

Omg I made it to 90 chapters

Jay and [Y/N] fell through the portal Jay taking [Y/N]'s hand

Jay and [Y/N] fell through the portal Jay taking [Y/N]'s hand. The two of them screamed loudly as they fell through complete darkness. Finally, a portal opened from under them Jay and [Y/N] fell through hitting a pile of junk. "Oh, we are at your parent's place." [Y/N] grunted laying uncomfortably on a bunch of junk that was in a pile next to Jay. Jay groaned in pain as Jay's father came out of his little camper house with his wife Edna. "What is that racket?" He questioned looking around gasping as he spotted Jay and [Y/N]. "Our son!" He yelled. "And his...girlfriend, were they ever together?" Edna asked and Ed shrugged in response. "Oh, and you mean our adopted son, Ed. Remember?" She then corrected. "Of course, I remember, Edna. But this is the second time he's landed on our doorstep, and if you think I'm not going to help him, well, you don't know the man you married." Ed respond.

"Of course, I know. That's why I married you. Oh, I hope they are all right." She worried climbing up and standing above the two teenagers' bodies. "Now, how does someone just fall from the sky?" Ed wondered.

"Mom? Dad?" Jay weekly spoke. "Oh Jay," Edna helped him up. "Hi Miss Walker, hi Mister Walker." [Y/N] greeted getting herself out of the pile of junk. "You two look beat up why don't we go inside." Edna invited. [Y/N] then looked at Jay who nodded at her. "Okay, thank you." The purple ninja answered.

Inside Ed and Edna placed Jay and [Y/N] on a comfortable couch together wrapping a warm blanket around them. Edna handed them both a bowl of soup. "You didn't need to do this mam, thank you." [Y/N] said taking a sip of the soup.

The two teenagers told Jay's adoptive parents about everything that went down, the two adults listening to their story. "And then when we tried to save Nya with the Traveler's Tea, she said since I had the most important wish, I was the one who needed to be saved. Then she pushed us through the portal. I had no idea where we were going. I guess with my parents on my mind, it sent us where I needed to be." Jay ranted. "Oh. Hear that? He called us his parents." Edna smiled at the mention.

"So that's why Ninjago is falling apart," Ed stated. Jay then began to speak again. "If I could take back the wishes, I would. But I can't. It cost me my friends, Nya, and most importantly, the two people who care for me the most. And now it's up to [Y/N] and I, and us alone, to stop the wedding and save the world. Just a guy and a girl against a Djinn and his entire army." Jay sighed and [Y/N] wrapped her arm around his body, comforting him. "It's going to be okay, we will find a way to stop the wedding... somehow." She mumbled.

"But how? It's hopeless." Jay uttered before his father snapped at him. "Now you stop it. Stop making excuses."

"Uh, excuse me?" Jay paused in confusion.

"Every time you're over your head, you make a joke and you try to laugh it off. Right now is not a time to be a man of words, but a man of action." He ranted, "Ed, don't be so hard on him." Edna urged and [Y/N] listened in curiosity. "Wow, your dad is pretty wise." She expressed. "N-Now, he needs to hear this, darling. The world is falling apart, and he's eating soup." Ed remarked. "Didn't you give us the soup? Oh never mind." [Y/N] shrugged.