𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀

➵  the green ninja | 1

➵ the green ninja | 1. 𝟏𝟑
◟ 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
— 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

Over the next few days, [Y/N] learned more than she ever had in her entire life

Over the next few days, [Y/N] learned more than she ever had in her entire life. Part of her felt guilty, but the other half knew it was for the best. She also avoided Wu; just being in the old man's presence made her feel angry. However, this didn't go unnoticed by Wu and even the ninja. They all noticed that she began to seem distant, tense, and more serious.

"I'm telling you, Sensei, it's the training with Garmadon that's doing this to her!" Kai whispered to Wu, who furrowed his eyebrows. "I know, Kai," he sighed. "Then why are you just letting it happen?" Kai yelled, Wu's breath hitching. It was his only option.

"Kai, I'm afraid it's my only option."

He couldn't tell her the truth; he was too far deep into the lie he had told her many years ago. If he were to tell her now that the scroll didn't go missing, he destroyed it, she would most likely hate him.

In Wu's opinion, it was for the best that he destroyed it. So much power with a possible dark and evil potential should not get into the hands of someone who will use it for all the wrong purposes.

But later on, learning that [Y/N] was the ninja of shadow, everything changed. He could never train her to reach her full potential because of his actions.

Luckily enough, his brother Garmadon read the scroll, teaching himself in the element of shadow before its destruction. He was [Y/N]'s last chance in learning.

Wu was very aware that some aspects of her element were darker and could lead her on a path of evil rather than good. That was why he was so hesitant in letting Garmadon, the supposed dark lord, teach his student. But he had to take a risk.

As [Y/N]'s training went on, unlocking new skills she had no idea she could ever master, she felt like she could now reach her true potential. But the end of her training grew near as they were all minutes away from their destination, where the snakes held Garmadon's son, Lloyd, the real reason he was with them on the Bounty.