𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

➵ rise of the snakes | 1

➵ rise of the snakes | 1.𝟏
◟ 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
— 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

"It's too early for this," [Y/N] yawned, leaving her room fully dressed in her purple ninja gear, ready to begin the day

"It's too early for this," [Y/N] yawned, leaving her room fully dressed in her purple ninja gear, ready to begin the day. "Fire strike! Oh, my gosh, is that the greatest move you've ever seen?" she heard Kai shout from somewhere inside the monastery. "Stop trying to do it yourself. We need to attack as a team," Cole then told Kai.

"Could they be training?" [Y/N] wondered, peeking her head outside at the training course. "Nope," she chuckled, going outside, following the sounds of their voices that led her to the television room, where they all were playing video games in the dark. "Shouldn't you boys be training?" [Y/N] asked. "There she is, don't worry about it," Cole shrugged. "We will train later; for now, join us," he invited [Y/N], who hesitated to respond. What would sensei say? He would be disappointed, right? "We have pizza," Kai added to [Y/N]'s temptation to join. "Sure," she blurted. "Sweet," Cole patted the ground beside, gesturing for her to sit beside him. Kai then got [Y/N] a pizza slice, while Zane handed her a controller.

[Y/N] knew that Sensei Wu would not approve of this, but she did it anyway. It was just too tempting not to go along with. [Y/N] sat down beside Cole, and he wrapped his arm around her back, pulling her closer to him so the sides of their bodies were touching.

Cole couldn't believe it—this couldn't be real. He felt butterflies in his stomach, her hot body against his, and he wanted more. He yearned to hold her even closer, to feel all of the warmth between them.

[Y/N] slightly blushed in the moment before getting used to his touch, eventually resting her head on his shoulder as they all played. Cole then grinned at [Y/N]'s actions still staring at the screen while enjoying being so close to the purple ninja.

"Zane, why are you wasting your special attack on me? You have to save it," Jay complained, and [Y/N] laughed. "Go, Zane," she cheered the white ninja on as he attacked Jay's character on screen. "Why, thank you, [Y/N]," Zane thanked, and Jay huffed in jealousy. "Fantastic, I'm out of lives!" Jay shouted.