𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘

➵ weapons of destiny | 0

➵ weapons of destiny | 0. 𝟒
◟ 𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚◞ ₊˚⊹♡
—  𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

"Then I will see you there, Brother!" Garmadon's shadow followed Wu to the Underworld

"Then I will see you there, Brother!" Garmadon's shadow followed Wu to the Underworld. "This is all my fault. Sensei won't be able to hold up for long," Kai blamed himself. The Fire Dragon then appeared behind Kai, Nya, and [Y/N]. "Forget Sensei. What about us?" Nya shrieked, and [Y/N] rolled her eyes, flinching when she heard the dragon roar behind her. "Oh my Lord," she turned around to face the fire dragon that was inches away from them.

[Y/N]'s breath hitched, and her whole body began to shake. The dragon locked eyes with her, and she felt intense fear, but she also noticed the dragon wasn't showing any signs of aggression... maybe the dragon did not want to kill them?

"W-We aren't going to hurt you," [Y/N] said, her voice trembling. "We are here to protect the weapons, but G-Garmadon s-stole them," she explained to the dragon, which made small grumbling noises.

With that, [Y/N] raised her shaky hand and touched the dragon's nose. "Oh my god, I'm touching a dragon." Her jaw dropped as she turned her head toward Kai, who mumbled, "Holy shit."

"I'm touching a dragon, dude," [Y/N] exclaimed, her lips forming silent words. Nya and Kai stood in shock before Nya whispered to Kai, "Remember the stories Dad used to tell us?" Kai nodded sadly before he moved over to where [Y/N] was and mimicked her.

[Y/N] slowly moved her hand before removing it and placing it on the dragon's side. "Kai... he's friendly," [Y/N] assured the red ninja, steadily mounting onto the dragon's back and lovingly petting it. "I know," Kai felt a connection with the dragon as their eyes met.

Kai then pet the dragon, and it seemed to enjoy the attention. "Hey, buddy," he playfully spoke. "Who's a good boy?" Kai scratched under the dragon's mouth, treating it like a house pet. The dragon happily grumbled in response, and Kai smiled.

"You know he's kinda cute," Nya remarked, walking over and petting the dragon, which enjoyed the attention. "Like you..." the Purple Ninja joked, causing the black-haired girl's whole face to flush red.