𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

➵ dangerous truth | 1

➵ dangerous truth | 1. 𝟏𝟐
◟ 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
—  𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

There was a long pause of silence, [Y/N] breath hitched, "It's not possible! You lying!" You are evil!" She cried and Garamond hung his head crackling loudly

[Y/N] backed away from him in fear shakily nodding her head left to right, her eyes wide open. Her one instinct was to run, run as fast away from the situation she was in. Part of her knew he was telling the truth, but she hoped she was wrong and that it was all a lie.

Her breath quivered as Garmadon started to step towards her. [Y/N] got into a fight position putting her fists up, without a single thought, her mind clouded with emotion.

"Relax, I'm not here to fight you," Garmadon told her.

"Aren't you tired of the lies [Y/N]?" He asked starting to walk around her body. His footsteps were loud against the wooden floor of the bounty.

"I mean... I am." He stated snorting, [Y/N] attempted to follow his movements with her ears, hearing his footsteps, and voice behind her, preparing for him to attack.

"What do you mean?" [Y/N] raised an eyebrow at him her voice louder, "Lies [Y/N]! Everything Wu taught you is a lie!" He shouted out his voice growling as he yelled, and [Y/N] grumbled a bit, "So this is what you wanted to tell me? You're joking..." [Y/N] laughed, near tears.

With every second that passed [Y/N] started to doubt Wu more and more, and believe Garmadon. "You will never know the true extent of your power if Wu is your teacher," Garmadon admitted to her. "Didn't Sensei tell you that you are my teacher right now?" [Y/N] asked and he snickered. "Expect no, Wu is still in control of the knowledge I give to you, nothing has changed." He explained to her sharply. [Y/N] then recalled what her sensei had said, "But note I will be watching very closely, and will end the training immediately if I sense any dark evil energy coming from you"

"I could teach you so much more, only if you—" [Y/N] cut him off. "Teach me more knowledge? All you're interested in teaching me is the darkness of shadow." She spat accusingly.