𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇

➵ dangerous truth | 1

➵ dangerous truth | 1. 𝟏𝟏 ( angel number omg!🪽)
◟ 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
— 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

 𝟏𝟏 ( angel number omg!🪽)◟ 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡—  𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

"[Y/N], may I speak with you, please?" Wu requested before leaving the room. "Yes, Sensei?" She halted in her tracks and asked, wondering, "Why is he telling me this?"

Wu continued, "As you know, Garmadon is here to save Lloyd, but that is not the only reason I brought him to the Bounty." [Y/N] raised her eyebrow. Wu explained, "I also brought Garmadon to teach you the power of the element, shadow. His knowledge of the element is far greater than mine, for past reasons..." Wu mumbled the last part of his sentence.

Noticing a subtle expression of shame on her Sensei's face, [Y/N] dismissed it, yet an unsettling feeling lingered. Something in this situation stirred an unease within her, as if navigating a precarious tightrope suspended over an abyss of darkness and the unknown.

"But note I will be watching very closely and will end the training immediately if I sense any dark evil energy coming from you," Wu told [Y/N] who nodded her head, her mind filling up with questions. She felt like Wu was hiding something, and she just aching to know what. The smirk on Garmadon's face didn't help calm this feeling.

"You will now refer to me as Sensei Garmadon, for I am your new sensei."

"W-WHAT! As if I would-"

"Please show my brother respect and refer to him as Sensei or Master. Good luck," Wu finished, stepping out of the room, leaving [Y/N] with her new master.

"So, I'm sure you know me, Garmadon, the evil dark lord, but I don't know you. Tell me about yourself and what you already know about the element of shadow." Garmadon sat down cross-legged, and [Y/N] followed suit, sitting across from him. "Well, I'm [Y/N]. Um... I don't know, I'm the purple ninja, and all I know how to do is manipulate a naturally cast shadow and raise it off the ground." She listed, glancing at the door to see Wu peering in with a look of worry on his face.

Waiting for her Sensei to move along, [Y/N] turned back to her new master, explaining how she can also transform into a shadow. She then shared an incident from the other week when she was stuck inside a shadow. Garmadon snickered in response, leaving [Y/N] looking at him, confused and unsure.

"Wu never thought to mention it? How amusing," Garmadon remarked, a sly smirk playing on his lips. He chuckled, reveling in the [H/H/C] girl's reaction—a mix of confusion, the struggle to comprehend, and an unmistakable hunger for information. It was a moment where he unraveled secrets, weaving a narrative she had never been privy to.

"WHAT!"

"Oh, nothing... nothing," he muttered, looking to the side. He just knew his brother was listening to this, cringing at every single one of his words.

"[Y/N] you know how to transform someone else other than yourself into a shadow right?" Garmadon clarified and [Y/N] nodded.

"Do it right now," he sternly demanded, and [Y/N] gulped in fear before complying with his order. As she used her element, sinking the two of them into a shadow, she tightly closed her eyes, not daring to look.

Garmadon then spoke to her from inside the shadow, "This, [Y/N], is where you are most powerful," teaching her as [Y/N] replied, "But I can't use my powers right now! It's impossible! And..." She began, but Garmadon cut her off. "Is that what Wu told you? My brother does not know your element, I wonder why?" He trailed off, leaving [Y/N] puzzled. "What?" [Y/N] asked, and he quickly responded, "Nothing!" purposefully leading her on.

"Forget everything Wu has taught you, except for transforming into a shadow, which is the basics because once you can do that, the possibilities are endless," he explained, and [Y/N] nodded.

"Um, what about me not being able to get out of the shadow?" [Y/N] then asked Garmadon.

"Wu was correct about one thing; you can get stuck inside your shadow, but that only happens when you stay in it too long," Garmadon explained, and [Y/N] noted this. "But what about when I was with Zane? We were only in the shadow for 3 minutes," she stated, and Garmadon hummed.

"I don't know then?" He shrugged before quickly mumbling, "We would know if Wu hadn't been so scared of darkness," grumbling and rolling his eyes.

"Huh? What are you talking about, Sensei?" [Y/N] interrogated. "I'm sure you will learn in due time. Now, let's exit this shadow, shall we? Bring us back to our physical forms, [Y/N]," he ordered the purple ninja to follow his commands. "Very good," he commented.

"Now what?" [Y/N] questioned, and Garmadon got up. "I assume you must have a lot of questions. We will start actual training tomorrow. For now, let's go outside; you may ask me all of your questions then," he spoke, walking out of the room they were sitting in.

The two walked down to the Bounty's outdoor deck, the cold wind blowing past them as the Bounty flew through the air.

[Y/N] then began asking Garmadon questions, "So, how do you know so much about the element of Shadow?" She asked curiously. Garmadon replied, "Wu spoke to you about the disappearance of the shadow proficiency scroll, right?" He asked her, whispering, aware that his brother would be very angry if he learned of him speaking about the scroll's "disappearance" to [Y/N]. "Well, all he said was it went missing," [Y/N] shrugged, and Garmadon snickered before sighing.

"That is a lie, the truth is... my brother destroyed the scroll."

꒰ ִ ֺ ⊹ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐘/𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓!! ⊹ ֺ ִ ꒱𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙૮ ˙Ⱉ˙ ა rawr! ⋆·˚ ༘ *ᴅꜰɢʜᴅꜰɢʜᴅꜰɢʜᴅꜰɢ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ 73% ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪꜱᴛʀʏ ᴛᴇꜱᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ 😭 ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴘᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛ...

𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐘/𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓!! ⊹ ֺ ִ ꒱
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙
૮ ˙Ⱉ˙ ა rawr! ⋆·˚ ༘ *
ᴅꜰɢʜᴅꜰɢʜᴅꜰɢʜᴅꜰɢ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ 73% ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪꜱᴛʀʏ ᴛᴇꜱᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ 😭 ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴘᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴꜱꜰᴏʀᴍᴇʀꜱ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡɪꜱʜ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.
𝟎𝟏/𝟏𝟓/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒