𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

"You got closer than I thought you would

"You got closer than I thought you would. But then again, I didn't think you'd be quite so rough on my security droids." Cyrus said to Lloyd after he went through a simulation trying to steal the golden armour. "If I can't steal the Golden Armor, I'd be surprised if anyone else could. It's secure, but where is the real one?" He asked. "Some secrets are best kept safe," Cyrus told him, as Wu and [Y/N] walked in speaking to each other about a random topic.

"Lloyd, where are the other ninja?" Wu asked. "Uh, they, uh, they really wanted to be here, but they, uh...all had other plans." Lloyd lied.

"I understand perfectly well. The loss of Zane has affected us all. I haven't even heard a word from my assistant P.I.X.A.L. since his memorial. It's heartbreaking." Cyrus said, and [Y/N] went silent, she missed him so much.

"If we dwell too long on what's missing, we fail to see what can be gained. The absence of Zane will either tear you four apart or bring you closer together. The choice is yours." Wu told Lloyd. "I'll do what I can, but it won't be easy."

Lloyd said. "Il help." [Y/N] offered. "Thanks," Lloyd replied, the two of them then leaving Borges tower. "Let's get our team back." [Y/N] said.

"First stop, Jay," Lloyd stated on the back of [Y/N] bike. [Y/N] drove off following the directions Lloyd was giving her. "You're a pretty good GPS Lloyd." [Y/N] chuckled. "Thanks." He replied getting off the bike. "So Jay, he is a game show host?" [Y/N] clarified. "Yeah." Lloyd sighed as they both strolled into a large building.

"They have snacks!" [Y/N] gasped running over to a free snake sample table they had set up at the front. "Wait [Y/N]!" Lloyd went to stop her but failed the girl already at the table. Lloyd sighed walking ahead. "Um sir, can you tell me where Jay walkers locker room is?" Lloyd taped a custodian on his shoulder.

"Down the hall turn right, and then go up the stairwell to floor five, after turn left, and then go down another hallway, enter the first room that you see, in that room there is an elevator go up that elevator to the top floor. Then there will be three dressing rooms, go into the third." The man explained. "Wow um that's complicated, thank you." Lloyd thanked running off to the Jay's dressing room.

Once she finished eating she approached the same man. "Hey do you—" He cut her off. "Down the hall turn right, and then go up the stairwell to floor five, after turn left, and then go down another hallway, enter the first room that you see, in that room there is an elevator go up that elevator to the top floor. Then there will be three dressing rooms, go into the third." He repeated, clearly annoyed. "Uhhhhh." [Y/N] paused still processing the directions. "I will just try my best." She shrugged running down the hall.

Meanwhile, Lloyd managed to find Jay's dressing room. "Ninja never quit, huh, Zane?" Jay mumbled picking up an old photo of the team, the blue ninja wearing a flashy blue tuxedo, his hair with more volume the usual.

"The team needs you now more than ever," Lloyd mentioned, behind the ninja of lightning. Jay turned around to see Lloyd, gasping. "How did you get in here?" He asked. "I'm a ninja, and you are wearing makeup." Lloyd laughed, the blue ninja holding a makeup palette. "Hey, hey, hey, hey. It's concealer, a time-honoured tool of the ninja." Jay ranted. "And what do you mean by "team?" I refuse to fight beside Cole. There's nothing you can say that will get me back with that girl-stealing, black-hearted rock-pounding—" Jay got cut off by [Y/N] kicking the door open, a snack in hand. "Hey, Jay." [Y/N] yawned tossing a snack to Lloyd, pulling out a stool and sitting on it. "It was a whole journey trying to find your room." She mentioned, Jay's face flushing up. Why did she have to be here? He was wearing makeup, he did not want her to see him like this.