𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

The sun beat down on the sandy shores of Ninjago Beach as the Ninja, enjoyed a well-deserved break from everything

The sun beat down on the sandy shores of Ninjago Beach as the Ninja, enjoyed a well-deserved break from everything. It was perfect, the sound of crashing waves filling the air.

The team set up their spot at the beach and began to have fun. Nya and Kai had an intense water fight, Cole floated around on a flamingo floaty, Zane, Lloyd, and Jay made the sandcastles, while Wu, Misako, and [M/N] chilled under an umbrella.

[Y/N] noticed Morro standing near the shoreline, a hint of hesitation in his dark green eyes, the master of wind was sporting a pair of green swim trunks Lloyd had lent him. [Y/N] walked over to him, a warm smile on her face.

"Hey, Morro," [Y/N] said softly, "Why aren't you joining us in the water? It's really refreshing."

Morro glanced at her uncertainty written all over his face. "Well, you see... I um." He stuttered. "What if I'm still a ghost somehow and I die." He stated blurting his words, and [Y/N] took a step closer to him, her voice filled with empathy. "It will be fine Morro, you are no longer a ghost," She chuckled grabbing his hand.

Morro's gaze softened as he looked into [Y/N]'s eyes. "We will take it slow ok." [Y/N] rubbed his hand with her thumb to comfort him. Morro took a deep breath and nodded taking a step forward his toes touching the cold water. As soon as the former ghost made contact with the water he sprinted out. [Y/N] gave him a look of disappointment. "Come on Morro, you got this," she reassured and he rolled his eyes walking back over to her and grabbing her hand. "Let's go." He huffed taking a step forward into the water.

Morro shivered at the sensation. [Y/N] took another step, Morro doing the same his feet completely submerged under the water. The waves lapped gently at his legs, and he let out a nervous chuckle. "It feels... strange," he admitted, his voice filled with awe.

[Y/N] then walked forward, Morro joining hesitant at first.

Together, they waded deeper into the ocean, the cool water enveloping their bodies. With each step, Morro's unease melted away, replaced by a sense of freedom and joy. But he was yet to dunk his head in the water, his hair completely dry.

[Y/N] laughed when she saw Nya behind him, controlling a wave of water. "Huh?" Morro paused, what was she laughing at?

All of a sudden water dropped onto his head and [Y/N] laughed, grinning. Morro then popped out of the water gasping for air, his long black hair covered his eyes, and [Y/N] paused to see if he was okay.

A moment later Morro began to laugh. [Y/N] had never seen him laugh this hard. Morro then playfully tackled [Y/N] into the water, the two laughing as they shot water at each other.

As the sun began to set, casting a warm glow over the beach, Morro pulled [Y/N] close to his chest, a contented smile on his face.

"Today has been amazing," he whispered, his voice filled with tenderness. "And it's all because of you." Morro had missed being about [Y/N], just the two of them together, he had missed how close they were to each other.

[Y/N] blushed, her heart beating faster. She was so close to him. Morro then leaned in, their lips meeting.

As they pulled away, their eyes locked, and a shared sense of anticipation hung in the air. [Y/N] smiled, her cheeks flushed a shade of red.

They stood there, wrapped in each other's arms, the waves gently caressing their feet.

"GUYS HURRY UP! I WANT TO TAKE A PICTURE!" Lloyd yelled and they both stood still. "Let's go." [Y/N] snatched his wrist from the two running out of the water. Both of them then ran over to the ninjas who were all posing for a group picture. Lloyd quickly turned on the camera running into the shot. "Three, two, one." Lloyd counted down before there was a flash.

I'm sorry if this was bad I didn't know what else to do!! Anyways have a good day/night <33