𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐑

➵  rise of the great devourer | 1

➵  rise of the great devourer | 1. 𝟏𝟓
◟ 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
—  𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

 𝟏𝟓◟ 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡—  𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

"Good morning, [Y/N]," Nya woke [Y/N] up from her slumber. "Morning, my favorite Samurai," she yawned, rising from her bed, stretching her arms and legs, flinching them to stretch. Nya blushed at the way [Y/N] greeted her. [Y/N] then flinched when she heard the booming sound of thunder. "Nya, let's count the thunder and lightning together to see how far the storm is from us," [Y/N] suggested, jumping out of her bed sheets, grinning ear to ear. She had always loved thunderstorms ever since she was young. [Y/N] grabbed onto Nya's hand, pulling her over to the window in their room. "Ready, just wait," [Y/N] started, holding onto Nya's hand, sitting on the window ledge with her.

A loud bang of thunder could be heard, and that's when [Y/N] started to count, Nya listening to the soft sound of her voice counting. "One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six... Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten." She continued all the way up to twenty-six before a long flash of cracking lightning lit up the whole room and the sky outside, looking like beautiful purple cracks in the clouds. "So the lightning is twenty-six kilometers away from us," [Y/N] told the black-haired Samurai. "That's really cool," she spoke, dozing off into [Y/N]'s eyes.

[Y/N] then heard her stomach grumbling. "I'm hungry. Let's see if the boys made breakfast," she said before snatching her ninja gear and getting changed.

She walked with Nya to the dining room, and Kai and Jay were seated, holding two Fangblades each. "Here, you two help," Kai tossed two of the silver Fangblades at the girls who caught them and sat down, all four of them keeping watch over the Fangblades. Kai then updated Nya and [Y/N], telling them that they were headed to Torchfire Mountain to destroy the Fangblades. "Why is it that Torchfire Mountain is the only place we can destroy the Fangblades?" Nya asked.

"Because the Fangblades are made from the original teeth of the Devourer. They're so strong they can only break down in extraordinary heat," Kai replied.

"Uh, could someone pass the salt?" Jay requested before the Bounty tilted, sliding the salt shaker towards him. "Hey, thank—" He laughed before [Y/N] body slid down and hit his body, [Y/N] on top of him after they collided. "Sorry," [Y/N] blurted, pushing herself off Jay, who grabbed her wrists stopping her, his face brighter than ever. "Uh...Jay," [Y/N] began, and Jay then quickly let go. "Sorry!" He apologized, his voice in a higher pitch than usual. [Y/N] got up and sat back down at the table, and Kai rolled his eyes at the antics Jay had just pulled.