𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃'𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘

HAVE NOT EDITED UP TO THIS POINT

The Bounty flew through the air, as the ninja trained Lloyd who was clearly distracted

The Bounty flew through the air, as the ninja trained Lloyd who was clearly distracted. "Lloyd? Lloyd! Concentrate!" Kai scolded, and Lloyd turned to look at him. "Now that the Bounty is in our possession again, we can train you more effectively. But you'll have to focus. One more time." Zane said. Lloyd groaned, "Oh, but we've been training all day." He wined. "Just a little more Lloyd, that's it," [Y/N] joined. "It's all to get you ready to face your father. Now, in position." Cole demanded and Lloyd sighed walking to the middle of the Bounty's deck, yawning. Lloyd rolled his eyes, "Whatever." he grumbled before Lai charged towards him, Lloyd knocking him down by punching him, yawing after. [Y/N] then transformed into a shadow from sneaking up behind Lloyd but before she could touch him he grabbed her wrist pulling her towards the ground making her fall, on her stomach grunting when she fell, getting up from the ground right after. Zane and Jay then joined in the fight jumping at him from the air. "Ninja, go!" Lloyd yelled spinning into a green Spinjitzu tornado and knocking them both down. Cole then came behind Lloyd's slide kicking him, knocking him into the air, and making him spins, before landing facedown. All the ninjas then gathered around him looking at the green ninja with concern in their eyes.

"That was fun. Are we done?" Lloyd hopefully asked, "Oh, come on. You're better than this. What's on your mind?" Jay questioned, and Lloyd got up.

"Well...The latest issue of Starfarer just came in at Doomsday Comix and it's a limited run, so if I don't go out and get it, it's going to sell out. Last they left off, intergalactic rogue Fritz Donnegan was surrounded by the Imperial Sludge, and if I don't find out if he gets out alright, I think I might have my own doomsday." Lloyd yelled and [Y/N] smiled, she had a suspicion Lloyd was into Starfarer, so she got the new Comic for him as a gift.

"The fate of Ninjago rests on your shoulders. As the Green Ninja, you have a giant responsibility to hold. I'm sorry, but you don't have time for such childish things." Kai spoke and [Y/N] sighed, "That's rough," She mumbled. "Other kids get to play and have fun. All I ever do is train." Lloyd started going to the Bounty's side railing looking out at Jamanakai Village, where children's playing could be heard in the distance.

"Guys, there's been a break-in at the Ninjago City Of Museum Of History," Nya sprinted out yelling, "And the security cameras picked up you-know-who." She implied that it was Garmadon. "Garmadon!" Cole scowled.

"We have to stop him before he uses the Mega-Weapon to start another one of his diabolical plots!" Jay stated before Lloyd went to ask to tag along but stopped himself, "Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah. I can't go, and it's safer if I stay here and train." Lloyd sighed sadly, "Sorry buddy," [Y/N] ruffled his blond hair.

Lloyd looked up at the purple ninja, he wished that they would treat him like an actual ninja and not a kid, something about [Y/N] calling him "Buddy" pissed him off, why don't they treat him like an equal, will it always be like this, will he just be the tiny green ninja?