𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

"So the ninja where right

"So the ninja where right. This was never about any of us winning the tournament. This was always about something sinister." The master of speed said as he along with the rest of the remaining masters were brought into an underground cave that was filled with Chen's men, some chanting while bowing down, others hitting drummed. "What gave that away? Was it his cult following, or the giant snakehead?" Tox's asked.

"We've been fighting each other for so long, it took us all losing to finally pull us together," Neuro mentioned while Jay hummed trying to relieve his own stress and fear.

"Too bad it's too late." Neruo started.

"Why are you humming? You do know they're about to take our powers?" Kai asked the blue ninja. "Since these cursed shackles have blocked our powers, I choose to use the power of positive thinking. Lloyd will come to save us. You just wait." Jay explained.

As the masters were forced onto their knees, Skylor caught Kai staring at her fury in his eyes. He looked like he wanted to murder her. This made Skylor feel guilty, this was probably not what [Y/N] wanted, but it was what she wanted. "Where is she!" Kai sternly asked, and Skylor sighed, "She is still knocked out, but she is safe." She replied, "I don't want her hurt." She mumbled. Skylor looked away from the red ninja in guilt.

"Go ahead and look away, but you know as well as I do after he takes our powers, he's still gonna need yours." Kai spat. "You don't understand. My father gets everything he wants. I had no choice." Skylor pleaded. "Just tell me one thing. Was it his idea to make [Y/N] fall for you, or yours?" Kai questioned, and Skylors breath hitched. "It was mine," She mumbled. "Wait [Y/N] fell for Skylor!" Jay screamed and Kai nudged him. "Sounds like they got pretty fucking close a few times, don't you think Jay?" Kai asked.

"All rise for Master Chen!" One of Chen's men shouted, Chen then came in using the element of gravity to float above them, holding the staff while sitting on his throne.

"Look at me. I'm floating." He stated before he almost fell, making some of his men, who were cheering for him gasp. "I got it, I got it. I just got distracted by how awesome this place looks. Well done, Clouse. You've really set the mood. And look at this. Soon, I'll have more power. It's good to be me." Chen said.

"You may have us, but you still don't have the Green Ninja." Jay snapped. "Ah, yes. I bet right now he'll swoop down to save you in the very last moment and teach me a valuable lesson. Well, I'll wait. I love lessons." He mentioned.

"Any minute now," Jay muttered. "That's enough. I'm bored. But here's a lesson: don't be a sore loser. Only one can remain!" He shouted stealing their powers. "The power is mine. All mine!" He yelled, as a bright light hit them all sucking the power out of them. All of them grunting. As their power was completely drained from then they all hit the ground gasping, and panting. They felt so much weaker. "He never came," Jay mumbled.

"Take them to the factory," Chen demanded. Skylor without thinking stopped him. "WAIT! Please, spare Kai. I've seen inside his head. He's different. He can help you, plus [Y/N] would never want to be with me if I got rid of all her friends." She pleaded. "Why, just force her to be with you." Chen stated, "But it's not the same father." She told him. "Fine, If it will make you happy. Leave the red one." He demand, and the other master got taken away to the factory, and Kai left behind.