1

01. I seem to have time-traveled?

In the hot summer, Wu Xiaoyun enjoys the coolness on the beach as before, feeling the coolness brought by the ocean. She used to like to be alone, no matter whether she was going to work or off work, she never had a man around her. For Wu Xiaoyun, she enjoys the freedom of being alone, and enjoys an unconstrained life even more. It's not that she doesn't want to associate, but she finds that the men who appear around her don't have the feeling she wants. She has always longed to have a partner, but she has never been able to find the man she wants to love.

Until this day came, the sky was still shining with sunshine, but it suddenly became dark but it didn't look like it was going to rain. At this time, Wu Xiaoyun, who was swimming in the sea ecstatically, hadn't noticed anything unusual, and she didn't notice the shouts and calls of the lifeguards. When she wanted to swim back to the shore, she realized that her current position had left the safe range, and she also began to notice the extraordinary sky. tried her best to swim back to the shore, but it was too late... …

Behind Wu Xiaoyun, a small vortex began to slowly form. The impact of the waves made the vortex bigger and bigger. No matter how hard Wu Xiaoyun swam, the vortex was still getting closer and closer to her. Wu Xiaoyun thought with all her heart that she must be dead here, so she slowly closed her eyes, waiting for the approach of death. She has no worries about a woman who has no clothes and nothing to rely on, but she has one regret, that is, she has never dated her children in her whole life, and she has not found a person she loves deeply.

The swirl of the vortex dragged Wu Xiaoyun into the center of the vortex, and there was a space like a black hole in the center of the vortex, and Wu Xiaoyun fell into this space-time space. Wu Xiaoyun fell into a mysterious forest— a psychedelic forest. Wu Xiaoyun felt as if she was still alive, and slowly opened her eyes. When she looked left and right, she found that she was already in Not the original place, but surrounded by flowers and trees. She came to a forest! ?

"Ah!! What is this place?"

Wu Xiaoyun's cry was as loud as thunder, and the orcs in the distance all noticed this cry, thinking that someone was calling for help, they rushed to the source of the sound. The orc followed the shout just now and came to where Wu Xiaoyun was, but the orc didn't dare to get too close, and just looked at Wu Xiaoyun from a distance. Wu Xiaoyun is nothing like the females in the Enchanted Forest, except that she is shorter in stature, but her appearance is more beautiful than other female orcs. The orc smelled the scent of other orcs nearby. In order not to let other orcs snatch the female in front of him, he ignored Wu Xiaoyun's surprise and appeared in front of Wu Xiaoyun.

"Ah!! You... who are you?"

Wu Xiaoyun looked nervously at the orc in front of him, and was also surprised that there were people in this forest. The orc ignored her words, held her in his arms with one hand, and then hurriedly walked in the direction of the Flying Eagles The orc who originally planned to go out to hunt also forgot to hunt because of the female in his hand, and just wanted to return to the clan as soon as possible.

Finally, under the rapidity of the orcs, they soon came to the door of the Flying Eagle Clan. The orcs ignored the surprise and envy of other orcs, and strode forward to their own house. Before Wu Xiaoyun had time to react, the orcs had already arrived at the door of his house. He ignored Wu Xiaoyun's struggle and entered the house.

"Don't be afraid, it's safe here"

Wu Xiaoyun was petrified by the orc's words. He has a magnetic and charming voice, and Wu Xiaoyun is attracted by his voice, not to mention that he is in an unknown place.

"What's your name? Which ethnic group are you from?"

His question finally made Wu Xiaoyun remember that she came to an unknown place!

"My name is Wu Xiaoyun... I don't understand why I appear here"

Hearing her answer, the orc suddenly had a feeling of happiness. He wanted to take the female in front of him as his own, to possess her or even to monopolize the female in front of him.

"Then you...you stay here! I can take care of you!" Wu Xiaoyun heard a man tell her to take care of her for the first time, and suddenly felt the urge to cry.

"May I have your name...?"

"My name is Huyi, and I am the deputy head of the Flying Eagle Clan" Flying Eagle Clan? What did it come from, is it like the Flying Tigers are dedicated to saving people? Wu Xiaoyun kept silent, just thinking about this question quietly.

"I...can I call you Xiaoyun?"

I really don't understand, if you don't call me Xiaoyun, why don't you call me Xiaoyun? Yes! He just said that his name is Hu Yi, which is so strange, why not just call him Yi.

"Well... yes, then can I call you Tsubasa?"

"..."

Huyi suddenly acted very helpful, but considering that Wu Xiaoyun didn't seem to understand anything, he explained it simply.

"In our Flying Eagle Clan, there are a lot of people whose names have the word Wing... Basically, half of the clan members in the entire group have the word Wing in their names, because our Flying Eagle Clan is a group with wings. If you just call me Yi like this, maybe more than half of the entire group will respond to you, so you should still call me Huyi.”

Hearing this answer, Wu Xiaoyun was very surprised. Although the people she knew in the past had people with the same name and surname, they were very few. I didn't expect that almost everyone's name here has the word “wing”. Very exaggerated.

"Then I'd better call you Tiger Wing." The author's words:

02. My first night left me H

"Then I'd better call you Huyi." Huyi nodded, and looked at Wu Xiaoyun seriously again, and found that Wu Xiaoyun was relatively short in addition to her beautiful appearance, and had two protruding chests. Object, Tiger Wing reached out and held Wu Xiaoyun's protruding breast. Wu Xiaoyun looked at him in surprise, then immediately slapped off Huyi who was holding her breast under her swimsuit with her hands, and then put her hands in front of her chest to block it, preventing Huyi from h old it .

"What... is this? Why is it sticking out?"

Huyi continued to look curiously at the position that Wu Xiaoyun was covering with his hands. I thought: "It feels so soft and comfortable, I really want to hold it again, but Xiaoyun doesn't seem to let me touch her... "

"This is a breast. Don't you think any women in your group have one?" Wu Xiaoyun looked at Hu Yi curiously.

"What is a woman? Is it edible?"

Wu Xiaoyun was very surprised, don't the women here are called women? What is that called?

"What!? A woman is a woman! It seems that everyone like me is called a woman." Hu Yi nodded. "It turns out that someone like Xiaoyun is called a woman, a woman, a woman? It's obviously a female! "

"So a woman is a female!"

"female!?"

where is this place? Also called female, is this the era of beasts? No way! I have crossed over to the era of beasts? Am I dreaming. Wu Xiaoyun was so thoughtful that he forgot the existence of Huyi. Huyi saw that she didn't respond, so he pushed her hands away and held the protruding breast that Xiaoyun said again. Tiger Wing held and kneaded, the more he kneaded, the more comfortable he felt, and the male proof of his lower body became more and more excited, and the desire under the animal skin slowly rose, becoming very hard and hot. But Tiger Wing is afraid that Wu Xiaoyun is an underage female