2

, so he didn't carry Wu Xiaoyun into the room immediately, but the desire in his body has spread to the whole body.

"Xiao Yun, are you an adult?"

Wu Xiaoyun hadn't heard Huyi's question clearly, but kept being frightened in her own thoughts. There was bursts of enthusiasm from her body, and she felt very hot all over her body. When she came back to her senses, she found hands on her chest. She really wanted to slap those big hands away, but now she really wanted to be touched. More……

"Xiao Yun, are you an adult?"

Wu Xiaoyun didn't get a reply, Hu Yi bit Wu Xiaoyun's ear, and asked again in Wu Xiaoyun's ear with his magnetic voice. After seeing Wu Xiaoyun nodding, Huyi no longer had to endure the desire he had been suppressing all along. picked up Wu Xiaoyun with one hand and walked towards the room, and he did not give up touching Wu Xiaoyun's desire with the other hand. Breasts, although he was stroking in a swimsuit, for an orc, a small touch has become the main cause of lust, let alone an adult orc.

From time to time, he heard comfortable cries coming from his ears, stroking Wu Xiaoyun's hand, and slowly moved to Wu Xiaoyun's private parts. He touched Wu Xiaoyun's sensitive private parts back and forth, and found that Wu Xiaoyun's swimming underwear was already wet. He tore open Wu Xiaoyun's swimming underwear with one hand, and reached Wu Xiaoyun's pure private parts. He put Wu Xiaoyun on the cloth-covered animal skin bed, put one finger into her pussy and gently thrust it, and with the other hand, he pulled off the last clothes on Wu Xiaoyun's body - the swimsuit, and rubbed her Snow-white breasts.

"Um...um...yeah..."

Enjoying the pleasure of being touched for the first time, Wu Xiaoyun's cry became more and more charming and louder, and every sound of her made the tiger wing who was stroking her more and more excited. Hu Yi put two fingers into her honey hole again , and slowly pushed her to accept his capacity.

"It hurts...don't..."

Wu Xiaoyun, who felt three fingers in her honey hole, began to feel pain because the three fingers were inserted at the same time. She tightened her lower body and reached out to catch the big hand that was inserted inside her.

"Baby... relax... I won't be able to get in like this!"

Hearing Huyi's voice, Wu Xiaoyun relaxed her lower body again. Her pussy had begun to get used to the capacity of three fingers. At the same time, there was more and more love juice in the pussy, which made it much easier for Huyi to thrust in. . Hu Yi felt that Wu Xiaoyun's pussy was big enough to accept his huge root, so he tore off his animal skin clothes to reveal his hard and big cock. Aim at Wu Xiaoyun's honey hole, and insert it bitterly.

"It hurts...it hurts...don't!!!"

Feeling the rupture of the hymen, Wu Xiaoyun tightened her whole body in pain, and tightly clamped the huge root of Tiger Wing. The evidence of broken virginity slowly flowed out from under her body.

"Baby Xiaoyun... Be good... Relax... Let me move..." The author's words:

03. Will you be my partner? h

"It hurts...it hurts...don't!!!"

Feeling the rupture of the hymen, Wu Xiaoyun tightened her whole body in pain, and tightly clamped the huge root of Tiger Wing. The evidence of broken virginity slowly flowed out from under her body.