25

Since what happened last time, his baby has been thinking about things every day. Sometimes, he didn't find out when he came back. Every time, she had to wait until he called her before she would react.

"Is it because you haven't been pregnant?"

Hu Yi thought it was because Xiao Yun hadn't conceived, which made her always think about other things. So he decided to take Xiaoyun to meet the patriarch and let the patriarch check it out. But just when he was about to hug Xiaoyun, Xiaoyun asked a question.

"Honey, what's in there?"

"Where did you say baby?"

"It's the highest place in the clan"

The highest place in the clan? Does it mean the place where the houses are all deserted? Hu Yi thought about it, remembering that Xiaoyun was staring blankly in that direction before, so it should be here that Xiaoyun was asking.

"There is an abandoned house there, and no one has been there for a long time."

The abandoned house, no one has been there for a long time, doesn't it mean that they don't know if someone is there. So it's not surprising that there are people there, but who will be there? Xiaoyun really wants to go and see, but is afraid that no one will be there.

"Honey, want to see?"

Xiaoyun nodded, and then buried her head in Huyi's chest. She felt that although he had not known Huyi for a long time, he knew her very well, and sometimes he always guessed what she wanted to do, but sometimes he was also mean to her and always liked to bully her. Although he always bullied her on the bed when he bullied her, he still satisfied her desire every time, but she couldn't get out of bed the next day.

"But baby, let's meet the patriarch before we go"

Although Xiaoyun didn't know why he wanted to see the patriarch, he obediently let Hu Yi carry him to the patriarch's house. She was guessing that Hu Yi had something important to report to the patriarch, but she didn't expect to bring her to check. Although the inspection was not bad, she felt very shy, why did she have to strip naked in front of two males...

She also felt very shy in front of her partner, and now she had to strip naked in front of the patriarch. Although the patriarch was an old orc, he was also a male. In addition, how did she see that her orc's eyes were getting more and more lustful, and she suddenly forgot that her husband's desire for her was very high. Writer's words:

49. Breeding new life

Now she feels that she doesn't need to go up and look at it for a while, and she will definitely be taken home by her dear to eat it first. Just when Xiaoyun kept thinking about how she would be loved by her dear one later, the patriarch had already taken the tiger wings to the other room.

"Huyi, there is nothing wrong with Xiaoyun's body, and I can feel that a new life is conceived in her body. The only explanation is that Xiaoyun is not like our female orcs, who can connect with her body in a short period of time. separated from the orc baby. The orc baby needs to grow slowly in her body until it reaches a certain size before being separated from the mother’s body.”

Hearing what the patriarch said, Hu Yi was very surprised. It turned out that it wasn't that he wasn't pregnant, but that he was pregnant a long time ago, but his baby was different from the females in their clan. It takes longer for their little ones to be born. He feels really happy now, because he will soon be a man with children.