34

66. He is coming to save her

Just after the blond-haired orc yelled, the orc patriarch who was holding Xiaoyun didn't let Xiaoyun and the others go. Instead, he tried even harder to snatch the little female away. The blond-haired orc finally couldn't see it .Pull the orc patriarch away for the first time.

"What's wrong with you! Do you want to monopolize two females?"

Instead, the other party yelled at the blond orc. He thought that the blond orc didn't want to follow the original plan and wanted to monopolize the two females, or he felt that what they were doing was wrong and he wanted to take them hand it back?

In fact, after the blond orc was rejected by Xiaoyun once before, he didn't give up, and kept observing Xiaoyun's every move. At first, he didn't see Xiaoyun's appearance again for a long time, until that day when he heard Her children were born, and he saw her again.

He didn't expect to get her in the end, but at this moment when he saw her protection for the children, he knew that she loved her children very much. Obviously she was just an ordinary female, and she was even stronger than a female orc. And weaker females.

But she has admirable persistence and courage. At this moment, he believes that he has no way to really get her. He thinks that as long as she sees his strength, she will transfer her heart to him. But he found that he was wrong , she only had feelings for a male orc, and that was her partner...

"I don't need to monopolize them anymore. Even if I snatch them over now, they still won't follow the orcs of our family."

Just as Xiao Yun kept resisting and insisting, he already felt that she would never be as simple as they thought. If it was another female orc, she might protect her life and hand over her child, but She didn't.

"I don't believe that a female would rather give up herself than protect her own child"

It's just that the blond orc didn't understand why, why the other orc patriarch couldn't see through this matter at all, and he felt that rescue should be coming soon, it should be her partner. He now understands why she is still so persistent and brave even after being captured, because she loves her children, and she loves her partner...

"Stop it, she loves her children, and loves her partner even more, she would rather use her last strength to protect her children than let go. If you hurt her now, I believe you know the consequences , even if you catch the little female back, but your patriarchal position will be lost, because you hurt the female. And her partner should be coming soon, when the time comes, we will definitely not be able to win... I pursued her, but she didn't promise me, I thought that after I captured her, she would have a new view on me, but I was still wrong, right?"

After listening to this refrain, Xiaoyun finally remembered who he was, the one who had pursued her, the one who said he would never give up, but even after hearing what he said now, she was neither moved nor sympathetic. It can only be said that she let go of her original hatred, because he brought them here, made her leave her home, and made her leave her favorite person.

But after hearing what he said, knowing that Huyi was coming to rescue her, she also felt relieved, at least she could protect the children to the end now, and prevent them from taking her children away. No matter what will happen to them in the future, or their family will be wiped out, she will not feel sympathy.

67. Here he comes

When Xiaoyun knew that Huyi was coming to rescue her, she no longer had the initial fear, because she was always very worried that Huyi would not be able to find her. She also thought about how crazy Huyi would be when he couldn't see her after returning home, but she believed that Huyi would definitely try his best to find her back.

But knowing that Huyi came here so quickly, she also expressed her happiness, because while protecting the child, she also had to protect herself. While she was struggling with another orc, she had no strength to resist anymore go down.

"Even if I want to hand over the position of patriarch, I still want to fight for this little female for the clan. For our clan, the birth rate of small females has always been very low. If we can get a female offspring that can give birth to twins, It will definitely help the development of our family.”

After listening to the words of the orc patriarch, Xiaoyun actually felt very helpless. Even if twins can be born in this way, is it really possible every time? And in Xiaoyun's cognition, twins are not guaranteed. Although there is a great chance of artificial twins, triplets or even sextuplets, she has heard of it.

But here, in the most primitive way, is it really possible? Although she knew that twins were already an extraordinary thing for them, why did she have to be treated like this by them...

"So what if you grab it? Can't you feel it? They're almost here"

After the orc patriarch heard it, he was actually a little flustered. After all, there were not many of them. If they continue to fight now, they will lose nothing. So he really continues to attack now, or should he escape first? But the little female in front of me is the main factor that will change the future of their clan. If they don't take it away now, I don't know if there is a chance...

While he was still thinking, there was already a series of fighting sounds outside. Knowing that they were coming now, did he have no chance? Or should he take the little female and escape while they were still fighting?

"Baby! Baby! Where are you?"

Hearing the familiar voice, Xiaoyun was so moved that she was about to cry. She didn't know why she felt that such a short time had made her wait so long. But she was still glad that Hu Yi came here, because she couldn't take it anymore, and if she stopped here for a second, she would also remember that someone else was going to take her child away, and that her child might be separated from her before.

"Husband...husband..."

With a weeping voice, she was shouting to the tiger wings outside, and when she heard the sound of fighting outside, she was also very scared. It's just that when she saw that the person rushing in was a familiar figure, she couldn't bear it any longer, tears kept streaming down her face, and Huyi's heart ached because of her appearance...

"Baby...it's great..."

Seeing her unharmed, Huyi's heart also settled down, but he felt sorry for his favorite baby who would suffer these kind of feelings, and she still had to protect their two children alone. He really felt that he was useless, that he was n't by her side when she needed him the most.

It's a pity that no matter what, the matter has passed, as long as they are all safe and sound now, he has already let go of his heart. When he knew they were gone, how scared and worried he was, if he hadn 't seen other orcs injured, he would have thought it was his own baby and left by himself...

He almost went crazy and wanted to kill the babies who took him away, but seeing that the babies were safe and sound, he no longer wanted to kill, because as long as the babies were well, he was already very grateful.

68. Finally Safe

After a fight, the opponent's orcs had already fallen. Although they didn't take the enemy's life away, they also taught each other a lesson. while worrying along the way