30

I have already returned home quickly, and I want to release the restraint immediately. But he forgot that there are two cute little babies who will hinder him from doing things. After returning home, his baby has been playing with the children, coaxing left and right, and has no time to pay attention to him.

Although he really wanted to rectify his baby on the spot in front of his children, but he believed that it would take him a while to coax his partner back after the trial, so he had to endure it for now.

But he still kept asking for benefits from Xiaoyun, and when Xiaoyun was taking care of the child, he lit up his lust and quietly cared his child's mother, but Xiaoyun couldn't stop his behavior in order to appease the children first. . Just Glaring at him, she didn't dare to scold Huyi out loud in order to let the children go to bed quickly.

In addition, she knew that Huyi had endured it for a long time, and she had promised him that when the patriarch let him lift the ban, she would give it to him. And Hu Yi has been waiting for this day for a long time , and he can't wait to hug her to the bed and make love to him.

"baby..."

The seductive voice kept ringing in Xiaoyun's ears, and she, who hadn't tasted sex for a long time, also suffered from the continuous ignition of the tiger's wings, which made her whole body suffer. She can only quickly put the children to sleep so that she can get relief.

The children finally fell asleep, and Xiaoyun's feet were covered with thick love fluid. She was constantly stimulated by the tiger's wings, which made her whole body hot, and she couldn't stand the pain anymore. Looking at the sleeping children, Huyi finally didn't have to bear it anymore, he hugged his lover in his arms, and walked directly to their big bed.

Throwing Xiaoyun onto the bed without being gentle at all, he pressed her whole body directly onto her, like a wild beast, kissing and stroking constantly. The clothes have also been directly torn by him, and now he just wants to satisfy his desire.

"Husband... Take it easy, it hurts..."

His series of rough movements hurt Xiaoyun. Although she didn't resist, she still complained to this ungentle Tiger Wing with tears in her voice. But this kind of lawsuit stimulated him instead, making him kiss her even more crazy, and planted one straw berries after another, big and small, from top to bottom.

Dense red dots covered Xiaoyun's body, and when she wasn't paying attention, he had already stuck his tongue into her pussy. Stirring up and down continuously, the love juice in Xiaoyun's body flowed out continuously. She, who was already surr sounded by luster , had already started to make a unique moaning sound, which belonged only to Huyi.

"Um... my husband... don't... don't... um..."

The sound of her screaming and her continuous flow of mucus made Tiger Wing no longer able to bear it. He held his huge root that had become hard and directly inserted it into the little hole that he hadn't tasted for a long time. The pussy is still tightly pressing his entry, it doesn't feel like the feeling of giving birth at all, but it makes him return to the feeling of entering her at the beginning, the tight feeling makes him enjoy it very much.

He no longer cared about her feelings, so he thrust back and forth vigorously. Every time he entered, the pussy would suck him tightly, but when he pulled away, it made him extremely smooth. Coupled with the moans one after another, he was really excited, and the long-awaited love filled him with strength.