9

Lin is going hunting, Xiaoyun, just stay at home and wait for me to come back.”

When Xiaoyun heard Huyi say she was going to hunt, her eyes were shining brightly. She also wanted to try hunting. In her original world, there was no chance of hunting at all. She only had to go to and from work every day and play other technological games. But she couldn't deny that such a life is indeed very comfortable, but it's just boring, so she also wanted to try something new, go hunting and see, she immediately asked Huyi.

"Honey, I want to go hunting with you too, is that okay?"

Xiaoyun asked with cute eyes and a sweet voice. When Hu Yi heard that Xiaoyun was going to hunt with him, he naturally refused to allow it, so he also said "no" decisively. But Xiaoyun didn't give up and wanted to follow , she didn't care that she was taking a bath, so she left the water tube and ran to hug Huyi, begging for Huyi shaking left and right.

Huyi can't laugh or cry now, firstly he has to resolutely refuse, and secondly the desire fire in his body began to be shaken by Xiaoyun, he looked at the naked Xiaoyun, the blood of the beauty coming out of the bath made him hot, only Almost no nosebleed. But Xiaoyun still didn't notice anything wrong, she just kept shaking her body begging for Huyi, but she didn't know that her shaking would move Huyi's body, Huyi really wanted to eat Xiaoyun on the spot , But he remembered Xiao Yun's words when he got up again, so he had no choice but to hold back his desire. Writer's words:

17. You can't go back on your word

"Honey, hunting is dangerous, stay at home obediently, okay?"

Hu Yi has to endure his own desires and at the same time insist on his own position, which is actually very hard work, but his little baby has always been unwilling to give up this idea, and has been begging.

"Husband, is it dangerous to have you, you will protect me, right?"

Xiaoyun looked at Huyi with her lovely eyes, she was really curious about what hunting was like, so she really wanted to go, she knew that hunting was dangerous, but she was not afraid, because he was by her side to protect her . swayed on one side, almost to the point that Huyi couldn't hold back the desire in his body.

"Baby, can you be obedient? I'm afraid you're in danger"

Huyi can only beg the little baby in front of him to quickly get rid of this idea, but his little baby is still in high spirits, what should I do? The brother under him couldn't stand it anymore, and began to wake up slowly.

"I'm not afraid, I want to go with you, just once, okay?"

Xiaoyun began to make concessions. In fact, she just wanted to see and experience, just to try the feeling of hunting once, just once. But her husband is so afraid that she will be in danger, even though she is sweet in her heart, because his worry means that he has her in his heart. But she really wanted to try it once, and while she was begging, she found that something was pressing against her stomach. Xiaoyun moved her gaze down and found that it was Hu Yi's little brother who was pushing against her. She blushed immediately, and then buried her head in Hu Yi's chest to prevent him from seeing her reaction.

But Hu Yi naturally took everything into his eyes, even though his little brother woke up very shamelessly, he had no choice but to hold back his desire to eat Xiao Yun well at night. And the most important thing now is to let Xiao Yun give up the idea of ​​going hunting, but think about his little baby already hungry? In this way, I promise her that I will take her there next time, because it takes a lot of preparations for the female to go hunting with her, and I will take her when I have enough preparations next time, so that he can feel at ease.

"Baby, aren't you hungry? Wait for me obediently at home, okay? I promise you that I will take you hunting next time when I'm ready, okay?"

Huyi has already made a concession, if Xiaoyun refuses to agree, he has nothing to do, and he doesn't want to see his little friend sad, so let's do this first.

"You said it! You can't go back on it when the time comes."

Although Xiaoyun was a little disappointed that she couldn't keep up with hunting today, she still felt relieved when she heard Tiger Wing's assurance. The days are still long and there are still many opportunities. And he just kept refusing to object because he was worried about her. Now that he has made concessions, if he still keeps begging, she may be so hungry that she will faint in a while.

"I won't regret it, baby, just stay at home and wait for me to come back, you know?"

Seeing that Xiaoyun agreed, Huyi finally settled down. Although the desire in his body really wanted to run Xiaoyun into the room and eat it all up, but he felt sorry for her hungry, so he had no choice but to let go of the desire. I endured it all, and then reminded Xiaoyun repeatedly, then turned around and walked out of the door to hunt again.

Looking at Xiaoyun who left him, she seemed to be missing something, but she believed that Huyi would come back soon, so she had no choice but to go back to the room, put on all the animal skin clothes, and then sit on the bed.

While waiting, Xiaoyun began to think about what could be added to the home so that the home would have more necessary things. Writer's words:

18. Afraid of you leaving me

Here, the most lacking thing is that there is no water source and food seasoning at home. These are difficult to change, especially to add water source to the home. There is no underground waterway in the Feiying tribe, and Xiaoyun doesn't know How to manufacture it. Xiaoyun still has a way of distinguishing food condiments. Xiaoyun has always lived alone in the past, and she still has a little confidence in herself when it comes to cooking. For her who loves to eat, finding the taste is not a task for her. It's too difficult, but it really depends on what can be tasted here.

Xiaoyun suddenly remembered that besides the taste, he needed to find some other foods. He remembered that all he ate was meat before, and there was no other food at all. First of all, you need to find different types of food, otherwise you will definitely get fat if you eat meat every day, and you don’t exercise much, otherwise all the activities are "piston activities". But before looking for it, you still have to ask Huyi if there are other foods. If there is, it will be the best, so you don't have to worry too much.

"Gulu Gulu" came the sound of hunger from his stomach, and Xiaoyun's stomach was protesting. Xiaoyun, who was still thinking about other things, was interrupted by the sound of hunger in his stomach, and he was no longer in the mood to think about other things. Instead, she wondered when Huyi would come back, she was really hungry now.

Xiaoyun was waiting for Huyi's return at home, and Huyi was on his way home after hunting at this time. He had already gone back as fast as he could. The little man, his partner and his baby, he found that even though he had got Xiaoyun's promise, he was still very afraid that Xiaoyun would leave him at any time. He was afraid that Xiaoyun would leave him because he felt that they had developed too fast and felt that he was not suitable for her after getting along. even afraid that Xiaoyun would think that he was incompetent and would look for an orc who was stronger than him. Because he just refused to take Xiaoyun to hunt for food today, he was deeply afraid that Xiaoyun would feel that he was not capable enough to protect her and leave him or find another orc, all of which he was afraid of.

He couldn't imagine Xiaoyun leaving him one day, he swore to himself in his heart "No matter what, he will never let Xiaoyun leave him, he will use his best efforts to let Xiaoyun get what he wants", Hu Yi kept going He was afraid and wanted to miss him, and soon returned to the front of the house, but he dared not open the door for a long time. He was afraid that when he opened the door, he would see only an empty house without his little friend.

But Huyi thought that she should trust Xiaoyun, Xiaoyun would not leave her just like that, because she is mine and mine. He thought that Xiaoyun had been waiting for a long time, if he didn't go in and wait for a while, Xiaoyun might have fainted from hunger, so he stopped thinking about it and opened the door to enter the house. As soon as Xiaoyun heard the sound of opening the door,