4

In fact, it is because the noses of the males of the Flying Eagle Clan are too sensitive, no matter how small the smell is, they can smell it clearly, and the smell of sweat and liquid on his body makes it even more uncomfortable to mix. So he went straight to the sink to clean himself of all the smells, and when he had cleaned himself of the smells, he immediately went hunting. Hu Yi thought that he hadn't eaten anything since yesterday afternoon, and of course he was worried that his female would faint from hunger after yesterday's intensity, so he ran quickly to the hunting ground.

Huyi remembered that his female had a relationship for the first time yesterday, so he also went to grab herbs that can relieve soreness. He remembered that every time other males would grab a kind of grass called "Tired Flower Grass" and take it back to help his female apply it on the pussy. , he hurried to catch some "tired flowers and plants" back. When catching "Tired Flowers and Plants", the female in the family had already come back to reality from Duke Zhou's dream. When Wu Xiaoyun saw that there was no Tiger Wing around her, she started to get up and look for Tiger Wing.It was only when she saw the torn swimsuit on the ground that she realized that she had nothing left to wear. When she looked left and right, she found an animal skin dress beside the bed. She thought it must have been made by Tiger Wing for her. Ready, she put on the animal skin clothes and got out of bed enduring the pain.

As soon as Xiaoyun came out of Tiger Wing's door, the surrounding females immediately looked at Xiaoyun with golden light, from head to foot. After seeing Xiaoyun, the females felt that although Xiaoyun was short, his appearance was very beautiful, like an angel descending from the earth. In addition, the females have never seen a female who looks like Xiaoyun. Not only does she not have long hair, but her skin is smooth and fleshy. The females walked forward slowly, but Xiaoyun didn't understand what they wanted to do, so she kept backing away.

"You should be the female brought back by Tiger Wing, right?"

A female spoke, but Xiaoyun just nodded and answered, feeling that Xiaoyun might be afraid of the female, she greeted Xiaoyun with a slight smile.

"Hi, my name is Yi Ying, what's your name?" Yi Ying asked politely.

"Hi, my name is Wu Xiaoyun"

Xiaoyun looked at Yiying and felt that she was kind, so he also greeted her, but now Xiaoyun is not in the original world, but came to a new place.

"You look so beautiful, I think you should be able to become the beauty of our Flying Eagle Clan now."

"Flying eagle clan beauties? What did this come from, is it like Miss Global International? However, I am not very beautiful, there are many people who are more beautiful than me! 』

When Xiaoyun was thinking, he completely ignored the other females. No matter what the females kept asking Xiaoyun, Xiaoyun didn't listen, and even stood blankly in front of Huyi's house.

When Hu Yi came back with prey and herbs, he saw a large group of females surrounding his little female in front of his house, and immediately stepped forward, fearing that other females would bully his little one. Seeing Huyi's females, they backed up to make a way for him, and some females immediately congratulated Huyi for finally catching up with his female partner. But Huyi didn't express any other blessings, he only has his female partner in his eyes now - Wu Xiaoyun.

"Xiaoyun! Xiaoyun!"

Seeing that Xiaoyun didn't respond at all, Huyi immediately called Xiaoyun's soul back with his voice. Hearing Huyi's magnetic voice, how could there be no response. Xiaoyun immediately looked around for the source of the sound. When she saw Hu Yi's figure, she ignored the pain in her lower body and immediately ran over to hug Hu Yi. Writer's words:

07. Welcome to the Flying Eagle Clan!

"Xiaoyun! Xiaoyun!"

Seeing that Xiaoyun didn't respond at all, Huyi immediately called Xiaoyun's soul back with his voice. Hearing Huyi's magnetic voice, how could there be no response. Xiaoyun immediately looked around for the source of the sound. When she saw Hu Yi's figure, she ignored the pain in her lower body and immediately ran over to hug Hu Yi.

Seeing Wu Xiaoyun flying over, Huyi could only look at her dumbfounded, put down the prey in his hands and hugged Xiaoyun tightly, and quickly touched Xiaoyun to check if there was any injury there. Huyi felt Xiaoyun's whole body once, and felt re lied when He found that Xiaoyun was not injured. Because Xiaoyun's body is smaller than other females, Hu Yi thinks that Xiaoyun will be easily injured.

"Xiao Yun, why don't you just stay in the house obediently and want to go out?"

Hu Yi's worried expression made Xiao Yun more and more at a loss as to what to do. She suddenly felt that she should n't go out, but she wanted to find Hu Yi before going out to have a look. , looked at Huyi and buried his head in front of his chest, as if telling Huyi "I'm here to find you". Seeing Xiaoyun like this, Huyi almost forgot that they were standing in front of his house, and there was a group of companions watching the show by his side. , kissed her face, and then said to other onlookers: "She is my partner Wu Xiaoyun, I hope all the clansmen will take care of her in the future, she has just joined our Flying Eagle clan, and many things are not understood, all females please give me pointers.”

"Congratulations to Tiger Wing! Welcome Xiao Yun to the Flying Eagle Clan!"

The clansmen who heard Huyi's words immediately welcomed Xiaoyun to join, and many clansmen congratulated Huyi for finally having a life partner. Although many females think that Huyi and Xiaoyun are developing too fast, the orcs don't think so. They all think that Huyi is strong enough to pursue the little female so quickly.

The young couple who accepted everyone's congratulations and welcome, their stomachs are already so hungry that they are about to ring. They haven't eaten since last night and this afternoon. Now they really want to go into the house and eat hard before continuing to accept family The congratulations and welcome of the people, but it's a pity that the clansmen don't understand that the young couple is crying for help now, they just remember congratulating them excitedly. In the end, Xiaoyun's stomach still couldn't hold his breath, so he made drumming sounds again and again. The sound from his stomach interrupted everyone's excitement. Xiaoyun was shy and embarrassed, and buried himself in Huyi's chest again, tightly Hold on to the tiger's wings tightly.

"The little female is hungry! Hehe! Let's let the little female eat first!"

An older orc said this, and the other clansmen nodded and let Huyi and Xiaoyun go back to the house to eat. After both Huyi and Xiaoyun entered the house, the elder orc said again: "Everyone, let's prepare for Huyi's companion banquet tonight."

After the clansman heard the order, the males immediately rushed to the hunting ground again, while the females returned to their houses to prepare.

The partner banquet refers to a banquet where males and females publicly become partners. The male protagonist of the night will become the most glorious orc of the night, allowing the clansmen to witness their union, and it also means that the female will publicly "conceive " that night link. The companion banquet is a banquet that has been passed down from ancient times to the present. Males and females who already have a partner have publicly combined at the companion banquet, and most of the females have successfully conceived on the day of the companion banquet, and have been promoted to become female.

But Wu Xiaoyun, who doesn't know how to party with friends, is waiting in the house for Huyi to cook the prey. She was so hungry that she was about to faint, and now she could only think about food. Huyi is cooking his prey with his hungry stomach, and now he is like a newly married "wife", cooking loving food for his beloved. It's a pity that Huyi's expression is not the happy smile of a newlywed, but a hungry expression that is so painful that he is about to faint. Watching the meat in front of him turn from pink to light brown, the aroma from the meat slowly flowed into Huyi's nose, Huyi couldn't hold it anymore, and put a mouthful of meat into his own