24

, male orcs have the right to court females of other races. So at least it depends on whether the female is satisfied with the male of the other party. If not, the male of the other race will not be allowed to enter the clan, so there will be no chance to contact that female.

No matter how unwilling Huyi is, he still needs to bring Xiaoyun in front of the blond orc, and let Xiaoyun decide whether to accept his pursuit. Of course he is very unwilling, because he wants to monopolize his love, but if Xiaoyun accepts it , he can only accept it without objecting.

"Baby, he came to pursue you, will you accept his pursuit?"

After Xiaoyun arrived, he looked at the blond orc in front of him, but he hadn't realized what Hu Yi said. Wait, what! Suitors? It turned out that they came here because of me, causing the people in the clan to be in crisis. But I already have tiger wings, although I know that females can have more than one mate, but one mate is enough for Xiaoyun. After all, she used to come from a monogamous society.

"Tiger wings are enough for me, I don't need other male orcs"

Hearing Xiaoyun's words, Huyi was the happiest, but the blond guy opposite felt very dissatisfied.

"I will not give up! I am no worse than your partner, and I am the patriarch of the Luye clan, and many females also admire me. I don't think you have to give up my young patriarch for an ordinary orc. In addition, you can definitely accept multiple orcs as your partner, and you don't have to give up other orcs for him."

Although what he said seems to make sense, for Xiaoyun, she doesn't belong here at all, she is just an outsider, and she may not be 100% acceptable to the way here, of course this is also including the system of polyandry In addition, it was very difficult for her to accept Huan's love. If another orc came, she was afraid that she would not have the chance to get out of bed .

"Your words make sense, but I only want one of my tiger wings."

"baby..."

Hearing such words, it is impossible for Huyi to be unhappy, he even hopes to bring Xiaoyun back immediately to have a good time, what a happy word for him. In the future, he doesn't have to worry about accepting another orc to take care of Xiaoyun that day, he is her only one. He will definitely become stronger in the future, because his love only needs him to protect it. Writer's Note: Thank you for the gift from Eva0630. Xiaobi will correct the layout of the article when I have time recently, and a new one has been added. The latest news, dear readers, you can find Xiaobi through Line. The little pen with a long laptop also found that the gifts saved before will disappear...*Thinking about it, there is really no one to give...Also, when I was editing the essay recently, I reviewed the short essays I wrote in the past In fact, many essay topics are worth writing down, but when I was young, many things felt fresh and I wrote half of them, but I didn’t continue to write them. So recently, I am thinking whether to write new essays first, or to revise and continue the old essays. Thinking about writing, I have completed two novels before, both of which are fan fictions, but I feel that I am too young for both of them, so I didn’t post them in the fan hall

47. Strange Shadow

Although Xiao Yun had already stated his position, he only wanted Tiger Wing no matter what, but the patriarch of the opponent was only planning to leave temporarily, but he had no intention of giving up . t know him well, that's why she rejected him outright. He felt that as long as he showed his abilities slowly, the female would definitely become fond of him.

But he didn't know at all that Xiaoyun hadn't left the clan for a long time, and it had been a long time since he went hunting with Hu Yi and he was taken out of the clan this time. Of course, because Of the cold winter, Xiaoyun was not in the mood to go out at all, and now because of the blond orc incident, it was even more impossible for Huyi to take Xiaoyun out.

So Xiaoyun can only instruct Tiger Wing to bring back the grass leaves when hunting, but it has just entered the spring, and the flowers and plants have not returned to their original state, so the number that can be brought back is not very large. Therefore, the only reason for Xiaoyun to go out is gone. How can the blond orcs see Xiaoyun again? Although this is the case, they still feel very strange. How did they see Xiaoyun? Because Xiaoyun treats them a little No impression.

"Honey, stay at home and wait for me to come back. I'm out hunting."

After Huyi finished speaking, he left to hunt for food, and all Xiaoyun could do at home was to pack things and prepare lunch. Since Huyi touched Xiaoyun until she was cooking the last time, she turned to bed sheets Every time Xiaoyun cooks, he will go out after Huyi. The dinner was naturally taken over by Huyi, and Xiaoyun had already taught Huyi how to use condiments, so she wasn't worried about what would happen.

Of course, Hu Yi can't have sex with Xiao Yun in the kitchen, but it still happens every day in the room and in the shower, so Xiao Yun's free time is only when Hu Yi is not at home. However, in this short period of time, in addition to preparing lunch, she sometimes goes out to chat with other females to increase feelings with other tribesmen.

Sometimes she feels that there are eyes watching her secretly, but she can't see other unknown figures, so she always thinks she is suspicious. But ever since she saw the blond orc who became the patriarch at a young age, she felt more strongly that a pair of eyes were looking at her, but she couldn't find the owner of these eyes no matter how hard she looked, she could only feel his eyes. exist.

What is she attracted to? Why does she always feel that there is a person in the distance? Even if she asks other females if they feel someone looking at them, the other females will say that they don't feel it, and they often say that they are too nervous . Then some females would jokingly say to Xiaoyun, maybe you are often nervous so that you do not conceive, but Xiaoyun still cares very much.

"Honey, why keep looking over there? Is there something over there?"

When Huyi came back, he saw Xiaoyun staring in that direction blankly, and he asked Xiaoyun strangely. But Huyi thought about it, and remembered that there should be a dilapidated house in the direction there. But no one has lived there for a long time, so it has been abandoned for a long time, but why does Xiaoyun keep looking at it, or is there something there?

Xiaoyun was taken aback by Huyi who suddenly appeared beside him, but he calmed down soon. She found that often when she was thinking about something, she would be in a daze, and she didn't even feel the appearance of the tiger wings, but she reacted quickly.

"Honey, you're back, let's go home"

Xiaoyun walked towards home first, and then Huyi led the prey to follow. And the figure in the distance became more profound when he saw the situation here. Writer's words:

48. The abandoned house

"Who is it! Who has been peeping at me!

Could it be the blond orc, but it doesn't feel like...

Who the hell...who is watching me all this time?"

A few days later, Xiaoyun was still thinking about the same question. Although she wasn't sure who was peeping at her, she thought that feeling couldn't be wrong because it wasn't the first day . she still couldn't come up with an answer. She had thought about going there, but she couldn't get there no matter what. Because for her, it was a little difficult to go up that road, and it was a very difficult road.

"Baby, what are you thinking again?"

Huyi just came back and saw Xiaoyun thinking about something. Recently, his dear one doesn't know why he's always thinking about things.