37

Insist on teaching the children yourself. So no matter how strongly Hu Yi opposed it, the result still remained the same. He could only spend more time on Xiao Yun, walking around Xiao Yun every day.

Although this is not the first time Xiaoyun is pregnant, Huyi is still very worried, and there are two naughty children beside them, always running and jumping. He was afraid that they would bump into Xiaoyun if they were not careful, so he was always by Xiaoyun's side to protect her.

"Xiao Yue, stop jumping around, what if I bump into my mother?"

In addition, their little princess Xiaoyue was always jumping up and down happily, so Hu Yi was even more worried that Xiaoyue would hurt Xiaoyun if she was beside Xiaoyun. Of course, Xiaoyun said that Huyi made too much fuss, but Huyi natural ly wanted to minimize the danger.

In this way, their child can be born safely, because when Xiaoyun gave birth to his first child, he was a new father and knew nothing, and it was cold winter, Xiaoyun spent most of the time On the bed, it seems that he often runs around now and then.

Although their little baby, Xiao Huci, was there to protect her when he was not around, but Xiao Huci and Xiaoyue were the same age, so they naturally liked to have fun. So when they all went to have fun by accident, if there is no one to take care of her, what should i do at that time?

"Father, I will protect my mother and prevent my sister from bumping into my mother."

Xiaohu has been educated by Huyi for the first time, and he naturally puts the safety of his mother and sister first, because he also promised his father to protect the females in their family. Because there used to be other families who came to the clan to capture them for them.

So both Xiaoyun and Xiaoyue have become protective figures in the clan. Although they didn't take a few bodyguards outside, as long as there are only Xiaoyun and the two children, other males who are free will pay more attention to their every move. Xiaoyun took the children to the home of the female orc.

Also tell the female orc first, and ask the female to tell her partner in advance not to leave the house that day. At first, Xiaoyun felt that this was too protective, but under the strong demands of the patriarch and Hu Yi, she obediently obeyed their instructions, but the memory of being arrested was still in her mind very clearly.

That memory cannot be forgotten every day, so no matter what, this is a scar in her heart that cannot be erased, but time can obviously fade away the original fear.

In addition, she only hoped that the children would not remember that period of time, but when they were young, they probably didn't know what happened. In this case, it is already a good comfort for her, at least it will not cast a shadow on the children.

"Well, that's what makes a man"

Huyi will not be as gentle to Xiaohuci as he is to Xiaoyue, but in Xiaoyun's eyes, this is his love for Xiaohuci, because as a little male Xiaohuci, he can't pamper him like his sister, otherwise he won't be able to care for him in the future. There is no ability to protect your partner.

Although Xiaoyun objected to Huyi teaching Xiaohuci fighting skills so early at first, she did not object to him teaching these to Xiaohuci, because she knew that this was the way to survive here. We can only eat the weak and the strong, and when we go out into the forest, no one is concerned about peace, and only those with enough strength can survive.