10

, Knowing that Huyi has returned, he immediately ran out to greet him. Seeing Xiaoyun's tiger wings, he immediately put down his prey, and then hugged Xiaoyun tightly, as if he had lost it and found it again. Huyi hugged her so tightly, and her stomach was already protesting, so she also pushed Huyi and said, "Hubby... I'm hungry", Huyi knew that Xiaoyun was already Hungry, he took the prey to the kitchen while feeling stressed , and Xiaoyun followed behind Huyi.

After Huyi entered the kitchen, he began to process the prey, took out all the prey's contents, and then cleaned it, but he didn't find Xiaoyun behind him at all. Xiao Yun watched Hu Yi handle the prey, and then silently remembered that in the past, she didn't need to handle the prey at all, as long as she bought the food, she could wash and cook it immediately. But now it needs to be handled by herself, and she found that the cleaning water was the water brought back by Tiger Wing in the morning. She also used that water to take a bath, but considering that there is no direct water source at home, this is not very surprising.

"Xiaoyun, it's very dangerous here, you have to come out and wait, it will be cooked soon." The author's words:

19. Cooking is not dangerous

"No, there is no danger here"

Xiaoyun didn't understand why Huyi said the kitchen was dangerous, she didn't know how many times she had been in and out of the kitchen before, and the kitchen used to be her paradise. So she ignored Hu Yi and stayed in the kitchen watching Hu Yi cook.

"I'm going to make a fire in a while, what if you get burned?"

Huyi naturally didn't know that Xiaoyun was not afraid of these things at all, and he would not be injured, so he said to Xiaoyun worriedly. But this time it was the same again, Xiaoyun didn't listen to him at all, and stayed in the kitchen, he could only scratch his head and didn't know what to do.

"Tiger Wing, I'll be fine, I used to cook all the time"

Xiaoyun knew that Huyi was worried about her, so she had to explain that she would not be in danger in the kitchen and was very safe. Because she used to go in and out of the kitchen a lot, and even had to go in and out of the kitchen to cook every day.

"but..."

Huyi didn't quite believe it, but he remembered that if Xiaoyun was not allowed to do anything, he was worried that Xiaoyun would leave him, and he was always afraid...

"Don't worry, I'll help you"

The prey had been cleaned, so when it was time to start cutting the prey, she reached for the only knife, and then slowly cut different parts of the prey. Huyi saw that Xiaoyun's method of cutting prey was very tame, so he believed that Xiaoyun was good at cooking, so he stopped telling Xiaoyun to leave the kitchen again and again, but Xiaoyun's help made their The cooking process is very smooth.

However, during the cooking process, Xiaoyun still found that there was no condition, Huyi just cooked the prey, and then completed all the cooking process. But for Xiao Yun who is still hungry, even the taste of fresh meat is better than nothing, so he still eats with relish.

Both Huyi and Xiaoyun were full, but Xiaoyun noticed that there were still some unprocessed prey in the kitchen, but there was no place to keep them, just put them on the table in the corner of the kitchen, Xiaoyun asked strangely : "Husband, don't you need to dispose of uneaten prey?", Tiger Wing naturally didn't know what to dispose of, because they always only put it on the table, and dispose of the prey when it is ready to eat. But these preys will stink after being stored for a period of time, so Xiaoyun wonders why Huyi doesn't deal with it, so he naturally asks.

"It's time to eat"

Huyi answered very naturally, and didn't think there was anything inappropriate. But Xiaoyun was shocked after hearing this, "Don't deal with it? Isn't it just bacteria? This is harmful to the body, and there will be a strange smell when eating, which is equivalent to expired.” Xiao Yun immediately asked Hu Yi to process the untreated prey first, and then asked Hu Yi to find a box to store it. Hu Yi was naturally puzzled Xiao Yun Why did he do this , but he still followed Xiao Yun's wishes.

After Huyi was finished, Xiaoyun slowly explained to Huyi, and then asked Huyi what else he could eat besides meat. Huyi thought for a while before answering that there was "fruit", but he didn't know why Xiaoyun asked. sked him again, what tastes different, and Hu Yi said that there are different "grass leaves" in the forest, and the taste is different. These all helped Xiaoyun a lot, and then Xiaoyun followed the trend Ask if you can take her hunting tomorrow . But Huyi's answer disappointed Xiaoyun, "I don't need to hunt tomorrow, and there are still prey left." Xiaoyun had no choice but to resign himself to his fate and wait for the next opportunity for Huyi to go hunting. Writer's words :

20. Are you really an adult?

Although Tiger Wing will not go hunting tomorrow, it is a bit disappointing for Xiaoyun, but thinking about putting some prey in the box just now, he will probably go hunting again after eating all the prey in the box, so he has no choice but to Let go of her thoughts for now.

However, it is unacceptable for her to have Xiaoyun just stay at home all day and have nothing to do. Moreover, she just came to the clan not long ago, and she still wants to know more about different orcs and things related to this place So that she can adapt to life here more easily, and accept all the changes here, including the orcs.

For the time being, no orc has turned into a beast in front of Xiaoyun, and when Huyi took Xiaoyun away, he only spread his unique wings, without turning into a beast, but I believe Xiaoyun has nothing to do with this matter. , for her, is still very strange here. Although she knew that Huyi and the others were different from humans, she couldn't tell what the difference was. Is it just that life is simpler, or is life just without the emergence of technology ?

"Husband... I'm bored at home, take me out to have a look, okay?"

Xiaoyun asked Huyi softly, Huyi heard Xiaoyun's delicate voice, and then couldn't refuse, he thought of a safe place in the clan where he could take Xiaoyun to have a look, and let Xiaoyun get to know each other Family affairs, so that Xiaoyun can know who to ask for help.

Hu Yi thinks about taking Xiaoyun to meet the other deputy chiefs of the Flying Eagle Clan first, so that even if he goes out, if Xiaoyun has anything to do, he can still ask them for help. After all, their deputy chiefs will not all go out at once. One or two of them remained in the clan. There are five deputy chiefs of the Flying Eagle Clan, and these five deputy chiefs are all one of the strongest orcs in the clan, and of course Tiger Wing is among them.

It's just that Huyi is special. He is the only White Tiger Flying Eagle in the clan, and he is also the most special hybrid in the clan. Of course, the White Tiger was already one of the best land orcs in the psychedelic forest, and the Flying Eagle clan is here. King of the air. The hybrid of the two is naturally strong and powerful, but Tiger Wing is the only White Tiger Flying Eagle.

Because in the previous psychedelic forest, the White Tigers were a group of orcs alone, and there was no case of combining with other orcs, and Huyi's parents happened to be a special pair. Hu Yi's father from is the White Tiger Clan, while his mother is from the Flying Eagle Clan. The encounter between the two may be a kind of fate. Huyi's father was separated from the White Tiger Clan and floated alone in different places in the forest. He went to meet a warrior in the forest. happened to meet Huyi's mother in fate, and that's how Huyi is today. Both left the Flying Eagle Clan when they were young.

"Okay, let's take you to meet the other deputy chiefs first."

Huyi said while dragging Xiaoyun's hand, and then walked out of the house. Set off towards the other deputy chief's house. Hu Yi took Xiaoyun to the house of his suddenly friendly deputy head. The deputy head was not as good as Hu Yi in appearance , but he was very talkative and friendly, and his ability