7

If it was another male orc, I believe it would be to insert the giant root directly into the honey hole.

"Ah... um... ah... tiger... wings."

The tiger's wings were thrusting continuously, Xiaoyun also moaned again and again, this time it was no longer a painful sound, but a quite comfortable sound, Xiaoyun has been occupied by desire, she wants to get More, wanting something bigger.

"Tiger Wing...Old...Grand...I...want...I...want..."

Xiaoyun's intermittent voice was still completely heard by Huyi, and he couldn't hold back his desire any longer. He took off all the barriers on his body, and helped Xiaoyun take off all the animal skin dresses on his body, and then he cleaned his hands tightly. His own giant root went into Xiaoyun's private parts. He inserted the giant root little by little. There was already a lot of lewd liquid in Xiaoyun's honey hole, and he didn't feel very uncomfortable when Tiger Wing inserted it forward It's difficult, but the more you insert it, the tighter it becomes. Huyi had no choice but to help Xiaoyun widen it slowly, so that she can fully accept his huge roots.This process has already made Xiaoyun sweat. Although she doesn't have the pain of the first night, she can still feel a little bit of pain every time Tiger Wing moves forward, but none of this can compare to the itching in her pussy , When the tiger wing was completely inserted into Xiaoyun's honey hole, Xiaoyun felt extremely satisfied, the itching feeling was melted by the hot giant root, Xiaoyun couldn't wait for the tiger wing, and started to swing autonomously her body. Writer' s words :

13. You will always be my H

Xiaoyun groaned comfortably while shaking her body non-stop. Tiger Wing felt Xiaoyun's initiative. He was both excited and a little bit greedy, wanting to enjoy Xiaoyun's swing, so he didn't do any swinging yet, just sideways Enjoying Xiaoyun's swing, he kept kissing his beloved little person, her face and her ears, his kisses made Xiaoyun's desire grow bigger and bigger. Little swaying could no longer satisfy Xiaoyun, so Xiaoyun had to wait shyly for Huyi to satisfy her, but she couldn't wait for Huyi's swing.

Xiaoyun had no choice but to stretch out his hands, wanting to hug Huyi, of course Huyi understood what Xiaoyun meant, he carefully supported Xiaoyun's waist, making Xiaoyun's whole body lean towards him. Xiaoyun stretched her hand around Huyi's neck, and then swung her lower body up and down. In this position, Huyi's giant root penetrated deeper, pulling it up and down and inserting it, each time it could reach Xiaoyun's uterus share. Huyi couldn't control Xiaoyun's swing like this. Huyi supported Xiaoyun, and then began to help Xiaoyun speed up the speed of thrusting up and down, and Xiaoyun also cooperated with Huyi very much.

"Well... ah... so...deep..."

Xiaoyun felt extremely comfortable every time she thrusted, and she became more and more happy, and Tiger Wing naturally pushed harder and faster, and the speed became faster and faster.

"En...Ming...Slow...Slow...Slow down..."

Xiaoyun couldn't bear Huyi's speed at first, and began to beg Huyi for mercy, hoping that Huyi could slow down. However, Tiger Wing was working hard in the middle, and he was willing to slow down and stop. He just kept saying in Xiaoyun's ear, "Baby...you are willing...you are willing...".

Hu Yi kept comforting and encouraging Xiao Yun, but Xiao Yunyi kept begging him, Hu Yi looked at Xiao Yun whose eyes were already tearing up, feeling a little distressed all the time. But at this juncture, he couldn't care less.